Topic: Jake Wests DogHouse New Unrated Trailer

Below from the studio you can checkout a brand new and VERY much unrated trailer for DogHouse. This trailer was cut by Jake West himself. In DogHouse Vince (Stephen Graham) is handling his divorce badly.  He’s depressed. Gone to piece...

Read More : Jake Wests DogHouse New Unrated Trailer

Re: Jake Wests DogHouse New Unrated Trailer

I really am looking forward to this big_smile. I have such faith in British Horror

(What? Lesbian Vampire Killers? No never heard of it. Am I sure? Of course I am, we don't produce bad movies! > I block out the rubbish cool)

But really am looking forward to this movie so much, cannot wait smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-09 10:34:51)

After seeing Evil Aliens, Jake West can do no wrong in my book! big_smile

Actually missed this till now... Better get my ass on over to the first 10 minutes thread... this looks great!

OMG amazing hopefully it comes out in theaters here too!

I bought this from the UK because I could not wait for it to arrive on our doorsteps. And it was fun. Danny was his usual self, the script was funny (even laugh out loud in a few places) Loved the guys in it and the zombie women where excellent. My favourite being the Witch. to me not as good as Razor Blade Smile but still very watchable and worth adding to your collection. smile

Cemetarygirl wrote:

I bought this from the UK because I could not wait for it to arrive on our doorsteps. And it was fun. Danny was his usual self, the script was funny (even laugh out loud in a few places) Loved the guys in it and the zombie women where excellent. My favourite being the Witch. to me not as good as Razor Blade Smile but still very watchable and worth adding to your collection. smile

CG glad you liked this. Since people cannot get a hold of it quickly I was starting to think I was the only one who would ever see this. lol but glad you liked it as much as I did. smile

Did a review for this a while ago, still waiting for it to get past pending. But agree that it def. deserves to be in a DVD collection!

smile:):):):):):):):d

i really liked this movie, it was really funny