Topic: Army of Darkness Ash Saves Obama Comic

If only I made this up. There is a brand new comic called Army of Darkness Ash Saves Obama coming in August and yes.. its about ASH saving President Obama. I really do not know what to say. It seems Obama is all the rage.. so much so that he and ass ...

Read More : Army of Darkness Ash Saves Obama Comic

Re: Army of Darkness Ash Saves Obama Comic

makes sense -  we do all know that those screwhead Republican zombies were after Obama's ass LOL

...hmm.

That's all I have to say about the matter.

You know, the sad thing...like you said, with all the Obama stuff....something was bound to happen.....

I read their website, and I think some of them are smoking highly illegal substances.

This is just weird, and not in a good way.

........ why? neutral

Haha, I love that Ash-ified version of the Obama campaign picture. I think this looks like fun--the Army of Darkness comics are pretty great.

yeah it does look fun.. and cheesy tongue

I recall reading something about a Spider-Man comic that also involved Obama, something about a criminal that was an Obama imposter, and of course, Spidey had to expose him and protect the real guy.  Heard it was a big seller amongst the collectors, big money and all that.  Hell, why not?

Yeah, I know about the Spider-Man one. It was the Chamelion impersonating Obama.

There was a Spiderman Obama comic cause Spiderman is Obama's favorite superhero. And I thought it was kinda cool...the comic I mean. This is just plain idiotic though. Army of Darkness and Obama??? At least Spidey is a normal character and it made sense  for the president to be in Manhattan.

To be in a comic like this is stupid and a waste lol

There is no way Ash would save his overrated ass!