Topic: Three More Films for Raw Feed

The Raw Feed label has been thriving believe it or not on Rest Stop and Sublime. While most fans agree Rest Stop was not a great movie it is still according to Warner Bros. video its biggest selling homevid original. I have yet to see Sublime but I h...

Read More : Three More Films for Raw Feed

Re: Three More Films for Raw Feed

YES!!! REST STOP 2! I really hope they improve it from last time. Either way, I can't wait. Although I think a theatrical run would be useless.

I'm sorry, but as much as I enjoy the straight to video horror movies....Rest Stop didn't deliver, I had a very hard time getting into it....

I couldnt understand why everybody kept dissapearing in Rest Stop, first the girl in the closet then the cop. You see the girl shoot the cop in the head one second the next he's gone. Was she just imaging all these people? I just can't figure it out, I hate a movie I got to think about.

I was waiting for Rest Stop to come down in price on Amazon, until I found out nearly a month ago on Play.com that it's coming out in the UK on Region 2 in June. So I pre-ordered it. Sublime is coming out on R2 at the same time as well. I'm not bothered in that one compared to Rest Stop.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-03-30 18:36:31)

boyd84 wrote:

I couldnt understand why everybody kept dissapearing in Rest Stop, first the girl in the closet then the cop. You see the girl shoot the cop in the head one second the next he's gone. Was she just imaging all these people? I just can't figure it out, I hate a movie I got to think about.

Don't try to understand it.......just don't! lol. No really I think they just wanted to fuck with people's mind with that film and god was it awful. I just picked up Sublime the other day though, which looked a lot better but I haven't had time to watch it yet.