Topic: first ever Fuse/Fangoria chainsaw awards

I am excited, The chainsaw award show spotlights the best in horror themed cinema,music,TV and it will premiere on Fuse Oct 22 at 9:30
viewer voting at www.fuse.tv between Sept 1 and Oct 13
film nominations are Hostel, Snakes on a plane, Underworld evolution
The Hills have eyes, Final Destination 3, THE DESCENT, Silent Hill,The Devils Rejects, Slither, and King Kong.
THIS IS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO:)
some really good bands playing also.
more info at FANGORIA:)

Re: first ever Fuse/Fangoria chainsaw awards

the spiketv horror show looks much cooler if you ask me. have you read about that one? Goon wrote about it a month or so ago.

spiketv? when is that one, I hope I didn't miss it

This looks friggen cool.  I will tape this if i get it.

SpikeTV show info smile http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5800.html

This one looks fucking tight.  I have a feeling that Descent is going to win in a lot of the categories.  I'm pullin' for Hostel, im deeply in love with it.

Yea I'm looking forward to the Spike TV Scream Awards.. That looks like its gonna be a great show.. I don't get Fuse so I'll have to do without..

I don't get Fuse either, but am looking forward to the Spike TV one.  It's about time they do this.

voting is open and starts today at fuse.com

I'll probrably catch the spike one for sure.  I dont get fuse either, it just looks like its going to be great like the spike one.  I cant wait til' it airs.  Its definentally worth taping.

I already voted.  Is Fuse its own seperate channel or is it connected to something else?

I just voted as well.  As lame as this sounds, it was actually pretty fun to vote considering there were a lot of cool categories and some of which were really really hard to choose from.  But please my friends, dont choose "im tired of these motherfuckin snakes on this mother fuckin plane!" for best quote...when we all know that that is way over used, even by people who havent seen that movie yet.  Be smart and choose The Devils Rejects, "Boy, the next thing that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin mark twain shit, cause its definentally gettin chiseled on your tombstone"

I think fuse is a show on some wierd channel, if i remember correctly.  I could be wrong.

Sorry....I was in deep mental thought about that one.  I loved Otis' line in Rejects...actually made me laugh cause it is so clever.  But I must be honest...I voted for Sam Jackson.

Sorry Bill Moseley.