Topic: New Red Band Trailer For Thirst

When I first began to hear about Park Chan Wook's Thirst I was not that excited. Especially when I heard it was primarily going to be a love story. But this new trailer has completely changed my mind about this film and does everything I love to see ...

Read More : New Red Band Trailer For Thirst

Re: New Red Band Trailer For Thirst

Wow, this looks like it could be an excellent movie.  I love the idea of the protagonist being a priest, that's one I haven't seen yet.  The imagery was great, and the story gives a lovely heartfelt vibe to it.  I definitely want to see this one!

Looks pretty damn good actually .... I hope the the whole .. primarily a love story thing was wrong.

I'm like you goon, didn't have much interest in this one until I saw the trailer.
Looks like it could be interesting.

never heard of it till now. But Wow! what a trailer! big_smile

Sexy but in tune. Dark but broody. Funky but also risque. A love story but featuring blood, deaths and what looks to be some very inventive kills. If the movie is even half as good as the trailer it will still be a damn worthy watch! Nice to see a little uniqueness on screen, something different this I AM def. interested in!

Looks really good!! Unfortunately it won't be in a theater near me:(, let's hope for a quick DVD release.

park chan wook is a genius. He single handedly got me into asian horror and I hated i before. Oldboy is THE best crime thriller ever made.

I look forward to this one. smile