Re: Reporting Spammers

Ya i reported that guy that just posted a mass of stuff.

Re: Reporting Spammers

There should be a system where new members on hm.ca have to write a couple reviews before they can post.

Re: Reporting Spammers

pR1m3vil wrote:

There should be a system where new members on hm.ca have to write a couple reviews before they can post.

now thats a little unfair. i was here over a year before i even wrote my first review. and i didnt spam.

Re: Reporting Spammers

Good point deathgate.

Re: Reporting Spammers

Yeah prime, you dork, I've never written a review.
Under you idea I wouldn't be posting at all.
Damn I'm only helping your case sad

Here's an idea, how about the first person to report a new case of confirmed spam gets a toetag or two?
But false reports lose a tag wink
It might get people to up their game big_smile

Re: Reporting Spammers

^ lol awesome idea Macho, but then you are full of them wink

Re: Reporting Spammers

Thanks for the heads up, while ive got your attention can every one log on to my shoescouponsCDtracksandillegaldownloads.com thanks  lol lol lol lol

Last edited by cptslaka (2009-07-28 07:23:12)

Re: Reporting Spammers

LOL
lol

Re: Reporting Spammers

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

LOL
lol

Hey 'zilla. Whats this rep thing the guys above talked about?

Re: Reporting Spammers

I do not have time to read it for i go tto go to work but the rep point system is gone

Re: Reporting Spammers

Ah  ha!! have fun at work (childish snigger)

Re: Reporting Spammers

I wanna report Deadhorse, Hellrat and the puppy person. Just because I can. And that Morgue xaminer too. I'm turning them all in for any reward there might be. lol

Re: Reporting Spammers

If there's a reward I'm turning myself in.:lol:

Re: Reporting Spammers

It's ok I'll come quietly  ( ssssh Horsey we don't need te smut comment I just made it in my head  tongue  )

Re: Reporting Spammers

Now that I have you all together, there's a party at Freds Bar and we get down!

Re: Reporting Spammers

Puppymonster wrote:

It's ok I'll come quietly  ( ssssh Horsey we don't need te smut comment I just made it in my head  tongue  )

UMMMMMMMMMM.:P:lol:
Evening Puppy,how ya doing?

Re: Reporting Spammers

I'm good thanks Ratty just had my walk and left a prize for Fred in random  tongue

Re: Reporting Spammers

Don't turn me in, I'm not worth anything lol lol

Re: Reporting Spammers

morguex wrote:

Don't turn me in, I'm not worth anything lol lol

Awwwwwwwww you are to me honey mwwwwwhah xxx

Re: Reporting Spammers

Puppymonster wrote:
morguex wrote:

Don't turn me in, I'm not worth anything lol lol

Awwwwwwwww you are to me honey mwwwwwhah xxx

And thats what matters big_smile

Re: Reporting Spammers

wink  :d

Re: Reporting Spammers

I think before a person is allowed to post they should be subjected to a series of painful spinal cord injections and a strenuous mental assessment to determine their emotional/psychological capacities.

Or, they could just, you know, sign up.  Whichever's easier.  I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel.

Re: Reporting Spammers

LoudLon wrote:

I think before a person is allowed to post they should be subjected to a series of painful spinal cord injections and a strenuous mental assessment to determine their emotional/psychological capacities.

Or, they could just, you know, sign up.  Whichever's easier.  I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel.

lol

They also should be made not not use baby talk LOL  roll

Re: Reporting Spammers

Ga Ga Goo Goo.:lol:
How ya doing Zilla?

Re: Reporting Spammers

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

They also should be made not not use baby talk LOL  roll

You trying to improve your vocabulary? Or should I say, are you want to learn new words? tongue