Topic: Gears of War 3 Details

I love rumors. According to EMG magazine via Cinemablend Gears of War 3 is in the works and will be in stores for Christmas 2010. It should come as no shock to anyone that a third one is in development considering how hugely popular the last two game...

Read More : Gears of War 3 Details

Re: Gears of War 3 Details

I heard it was supposed to be a trilogy to begin with. Ever wonder why everything starts out as a trilogy? What's wrong with a quadrilogy? Or just a two-parter? Nope. Trilogy!

I can't wait. I whooped the second one on insane a couple weeks after I got it and it leaves way too many unanswered questions - second installment of three or not.

You've never had me as a teammate before Meh.  I'd kick some ass for ya.   I need some new teammates cause I only have 2 levels to finish on Horde mode.  I got up to level 49 with my other friends but they finished it without me.  those fuckers!

5-player co-op campaign would almost be too easy though.....and it seems weird as usually there are only 4 people on a team (Marcus, Dom, Cole and Baird)

Still haven't played the second one, but sounds about right that they'd have a third.  Also waiting for the Christmas push is never a bad marketing strategy with something like this.

Okay, the third game is supposbely the story behind Marcus's Father right? But i really want to find out about the other two Carmine brothers, are they going to join the war effort to or what?