Topic: Fallout 3 Disscussion

I have been absolutely addicted to this game since I finally started playing it a couple weeks ago. My only wish is that they made the map for Capitol Wasteland bigger.. Of course all of the DLC's are going to expand it..

I haven't gotten a chance to play any of the DLC's yet but I definitely plan on picking up Point Lookout and Broken Steel.. Mainly Broken Steel for the level enhancement.

Anybody else digging this game here as much as I am?

Re: Fallout 3 Disscussion

Yea I love it too. I just finished The Pitt a few weeks ago and I am taking a break from it right now.

Bought it, Played it, Now the game is screwing up on me:(
Keeps Freezing.... Going to have to blow another 60 bucks on a new disk:|

I would wait til October then.. They will be releasing a "Game of the Year" edition with all of the DLC's on it.. Makes me a little mad that I have to pay extra for all of them but oh well..

I've really wanted to play The Pitt just because I think it would be awesome to see how the zombie capital of the world looks like in the Fallout universe.

Right now my character is pimping the hockey mask.. I love that thinig. Thats probably the one thing that I like about this game so much.. Is all the ways you can customize your character from birth.. It's just a very huge indepth game thats a TON of fun.

Okay, guess im waitin till October, ooh, love the hockey mask, it rules plus my guy is huge so it looks similar to Jason.:cool:

It was an ok game, where they went wrong though was not incorporating online play...how badass would that game be if you could log on and play with or against other people?

An online co-op similar to L4D would definitely be cool.

Thats what i love about the 360 games, just about all of em are live enabled, thats one of my biggies with game systems and games, that's why i love Gears of 2 and Halo 3

I spent too many hours in the wasteland and may find myself back there with Point Lookout and the Mothership Zeta dlc really interest me. They say you get beamed up to a big huge ship. Now thats awesome.

Goon wrote:

Right now my character is pimping the hockey mask.. I love that thinig. Thats probably the one thing that I like about this game so much.. Is all the ways you can customize your character from birth.. It's just a very huge indepth game thats a TON of fun.

I have power armor, but I make Charon wear the colonial wig. Its hilarious.

I went out and bought  a 15 dollar used copy to replace my messed up copy, and I started a new profile, but i'll be damned if i did't get stuck in watelands again...:rolleyes:

Aidan13 wrote:

It was an ok game, where they went wrong though was not incorporating online play...how badass would that game be if you could log on and play with or against other people?

Yea that is really the only downside to the game.. That was something that I was wishing they would do.. I mean the characters are so customizable that you could make this into a MMORPG and it would be perfect.. But thats the only issue I have with the whole game..

I just beat it yesterday for the second time. Never had a freezing issue. did you download it on to your hard drive? oh and anyone interested in some DLC, I woundn't reccomend operation ancorage and I heard bad things about mothership zeta. Broken steel was awsome, especially since you can cap up to 30. I haven't played point lookout, but i'm pumped to play it