Topic: House

I do not know how many of you have watched the movie House(2007)
But the Novel was got me into it, it is a great Novel with twists and turns around every corner. Some call it a christian movie, don't know why read the book, watch the movie, become a fan(:

Re: House

Maybe if I read the book, I'll like the movie better.  I don't know why people call it a Christian movie at all.

I wrote a review for the movie a while back, I hated it. Never read the book, but from what I've heard about it, it's a lot better.

Yea, the book helps a ton with movie

Books are always better

I haven't read the story but I didn't like the film much.  I like 'good versus evil' films but the film can't decide if it's a ghost story, demon story, a haunted house or a psycho killer story and then when it finally does, it dwells too much on the fact that only the people who admitted their sins and asked for forgiveness could be saved from the evil.  Regardless of my own personal beliefs, that's a bit too much like preaching for my liking.

Yea, it is kind of a all those mixed in as one, although i do love the ending... It's always good to have some ghost stuff thrown into the mix(: