Topic: Transformers Movie Megatron Photo, wtf?

I gotta ask what have they done to megatron? Check out the image, warning some content is not suitable for kids on the page.

http://www.avixion.ca/news94.htm

Re: Transformers Movie Megatron Photo, wtf?

Looks kinda like Alien meets Jason X...

i dont ever recall megatron looking anything like this in any movie or comic. I am really really confused on this picture.

I am not to familiar with megatron, so i dont really have an idea of what he originaly looked like.  But that picture doesnt look terribly bad.

WTF is that? I mean I never was much into Transformers but I know Megatron looked nothing like that.. I'm not really looking forward to that movie but I think Michael Bay is ruining the movie for all the fans..

Well Megatron was silver, as for everything else...

I was a huge Transformers fan as a kid and definatly that doesn't look like the Megatron I know.  Though, I do like this design.  Far cool, very lethal.  Fits his character.

i suppose your right golden. I just need to get used to the new look i guess.

I don't know...... from the pics I have seen so far I think a lot of harcore fans (like me) are going to be disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I hope we're not. It seems to me like they are trying to make the robots seem more complicated than they have to be.  They are cool looking though as long as you don't compare the two.

saw this before and I have no idea what the hell they were thinking !