Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set

good idea Joe and Fred thats some good shit lol

The leaderboard has changed just in a matter of a day. Here is the new leaders in our contest.

BlackTequilaKiss
deadhorse13
ILH
Gardenofstone10
PenningtonNY10
alien25
jackalqueen
Googopqp
Suspiria_89
alex1176
yourmotheratemydog715
thedeadshallrule
azathoth
killswitch
Zombob
Miss_L
jmh314

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

What about the one where you made us calculate the orbital velocity required to reach the moon?

What, roughly 36,700 feet per second?

Dang, I dropped like 5 spots by not reviewing for 1 day?   And my reviews are at least 172.23% better than BTK's!  tongue

Question- how do our reviews get rated?  (This way I know how to cheat big_smile )
I didn't know we could rate reviews.

Alright, 11th place. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Very pleased to make it onto the list but I don't mind not winning since I already have it.  lol

Oh my! I would love to win this but that would mean doing reviews and quite frankly I am too lazy a bugger to do one lol, I'll leave this prize to others but very cool comp!

Wish i could win this, Im not that good at Reveiws:|
haha, anyways good luck and congragulation to who wins!!!!

It doesn't matter the quality of the reviews, it matters who reads them so like lesser known movies or newer movies are more likely to be read than Psycho or Friday the 13th (like my reviews, lol).

I asked to be taken off the competition because I didn't want my reviews to be about the prize. Everyone does fantastic reviews, Garden I always love yours! and Morguey, I am waiting on you wink and different reviews will attract different people's curiosity but I am happy I took myself out of the running because I can focus on what I love doing.

Writing is just me pure and simple, I could never give it up. smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Writing is just me pure and simple, I could never give it up. smile

At first I thought hey, I can pump out a bunch of mediocre reviews.  Yeah, right.  I still ended doing 2 pages for some bad British movie from 1970 that no one has heard of.

You are correct, writing can be addictive.