Topic: Thanksgiving Faux Trailer Online *WARNING: MATURE*

Thats right everyone.  Eli Roth's faux trailer for Grindhouse, Thanksgiving has hit the internet.  The gaming nerds at IGN have snagged the thing.  WARNING: THE TRAILER IS AGE RESTRICTED AND SHOULD ONLY BE VIEWED BY MATURE AUDIENCES.Al...

Read More : Thanksgiving Faux Trailer Online *WARNING: MATURE*

Re: Thanksgiving Faux Trailer Online *WARNING: MATURE*

Oh shit...that was awesome

Yeah.

And at the very end of it you can see brief seconds of the other trailers DON'T & WEREWOLF WOMEN.

oh man, using John Harrison's "Father's Day" score from Creepshow was brilliant!!! Way to tie in another holiday.  smile

I NEED TO SEE THIS!  BUT I CAN'T!  IT WON'T WORK!  SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Works good for me and I must say it's great!

Bless Eli Roth's sick ways.  Trampoline girl... that is all lol.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I NEED TO SEE THIS!  BUT I CAN'T!  IT WON'T WORK!  SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Hey TiM...are you getting an error when trying? Have you clicked the download link , or are you trying to stream? If you are using a Linux distro, you will need all of the proper codecs installed since the formats are Quicktime and Windows Media. If you are on a Windows box, install Quicktime from Apple and start rockin'.

Lemme know if you need any help figuring out how to get this vicious little piece of cinema burned into your eyes.

- groovyghoul

Last edited by groovyghoul (2007-03-31 16:50:16)

God I cannot wait for Grindhouse.....not too much longer thankgod.

Sorry for freaking out, guys.  Whenever I get a link to IGN, it never usually works for me.  I have no idea why.  But, luckily, I went to a friends house and checked it out.  Yes, it's that important.

All I can say is, wow.  That trailer kicked some serious ass.  The scene with the cheerleader was brilliant.  If this is ever made into a feature film, you can bet I'll be first in line to check it out.  But, judging on the interview with Eli Roth a little while ago, it looks like it wont happen.

i got a question? are these trailers gonna be shown b4 the movie? and is there gonna b a pause between the 2 movies so u coudl go to the bathroom and get sumthign to eat

The trailers are going to play between "Death Proof" and "Planet Terror".  So, my guess is, there will be no time for a bathroom brake.

Wow!  Now I want to see the movie at a Drive In!

I love the voice they use for the entire "voice-over".  It's sounds all creepy and raspy, just like I like it.  I can't wait.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Sorry for freaking out, guys.  Whenever I get a link to IGN, it never usually works for me.  I have no idea why.  But, luckily, I went to a friends house and checked it out.  Yes, it's that important.

Hey TiM...glad you got a chance to check it out...I was freaking out for you.

Thanks for your help, anyway, groovyghoul.  I'm glad I got to see that.  In fact, I think I'm going to go watch it again.  smile