Topic: New Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl Trailer

Just when the blood seemed to be finally drying from the first Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl trailer, some fresh blood gets spilled.  TwitchFilm recently came across the International trailer for this Asian splatter film and I must say its m...

Read More : New Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl Trailer

Re: New Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl Trailer

Yes, this is so up my alley!

And j, any luck on a new name yet?

Looks great, but who knows.  I thought Tokyo Gore Police looked good but thought it sucked ass.  But with Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl and also Samurai Princess on the horizon, good or bad there will be plenty of Asian splatter films this year to give a chance.

<sigh> this movie doesnt even look like it's worth me getting out of my chair..lol:P

myersfan72 wrote:

<sigh> this movie doesnt even look like it's worth me getting out of my chair..lol:P

It would have to be a really really really comfy chair for me to not get out and pop this film in the DVD player.   lol  lol

Lol, I just don't think it looks very good, plus i wouldnt have to nyways, my Chair is right beside my DVD player..haha

Oh, you guys must've missed the previous trailer that was shown, it was brilliant!  This movie looks like so much fun!

eh, rewatched the trailer... Looking better now, Don't know why though:D