Topic: Wild Hogs

Anyone else see this movie yet?  I seen it over the weekend and it was awesome.  A great comedy with a interesting plot, I loved this movie.  Gonna get it when it comes on DVD.

Re: Wild Hogs

I thought this movie was hilarious. I just wish Paul and Paul Sr. Tuetul had a bigger part. They especially should of had Mikey in it also. It would of been great if the Tuetul's had their own gang in the movie.

ive not seen it but from the clips it did look hilarious.

I saw it at a local special screening and it was really fun.  They did a nice job with it.  Marisa Torme is still a babe!

Wild Hogs is hilarious. I saw it in theaters when it came out and it got a standing ovation when it was done. smile

Bringing up ancient threads Creature? LOL I do like Wild hogs. Musch Much much better than Old Dogs

very funny big_smile

Pretty good, I liked Wild Angels(1966) better. Roger Corman biker movies were rad. Nancy Sinatra was a nasty girl.

Very funny comedy for like the first 45 minutes,than it becomes tiresome and predictable like most comedies of today.

i thought the cop gags were funny but thatsabout it.

If you like Marisa Tome watch the wrestler and before the devil knows your dead. she's near the top of my all time fav list.

20 years from now, I think this flick is going to be looked at as a sort of classic.

Wild Hogs was really funny, love biker movies.:)

It was funny.  The monkeys flung no poo.