Topic: Sadness for the Wii
Being released in the fall of this year by NIBRIS . While NIBRIS doesn't seem to be very forth coming with details here's what I've gathered so far.
- Psychological Horror, so no shoot em up or hack slashing here...
- Takes place on the verge of the 19th and 20th centuries, at a ruin in the woods of the Russian Empire and is entirely in black and white
- You are Maria a victorian age aristocrat trying to protect her 8 year old, blind son from monsters trying to get him.
- Werewolves will be in the game although they will not have a whole lot in common with the more traditional aspect of werewolves. In the game, the werewolf is born human and when mature they will change during the full moon and will not regenerate after death.
- Has an "invisible save feature" meaning the game auto saves by itself at key moments without your knowledge.
- Some of the horror elements are to be derived from Slavic lore.