Topic: Unkle Macho's U.K. Bargains!!!

Now I've noticed that we Brits tend to get sidelined when it comes to new releases but we also get some major league bargains.
So I've decided that when I find something that I think might be of interest to the UK contingent I'm gonna stick it this thread and share the discount yumminess wink

So without further ado, may I present the first bargain.

From Play.com comes this rather lovely Psycho: 45th Anniversary Special Edition for the cut price rate of £2.99 with FREE postage.

A definite must have for any horror fan wink

Keep your eyes peeled for more bargain basement goodies from good old Unkle Macho big_smile

Re: Unkle Macho's U.K. Bargains!!!

I have no need to purchase anything.  I just want to call you "Uncle Macho.""  I always wished I had a dirty uncle.  lol:|

Macho would be the uncle that always lets his little nephews watch  R movies and gives them a cigar!

And another little bargain for the brits
Stir Of Echoes again it's Play.com and again it's £2.99 with free delivery big_smile

Uncle Macho touched me when I was a kid

I like this one big_smile
Phantasm 1/2/3/4: Sphere: 5dvd: Box Set That's right, it's the sphere box set and it's only £10.99 including delivery!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention, it's from HMV.com

Last edited by Cap Howdy (2009-06-30 15:42:56)

Fresh from HMV.com comes this little treat.
28 Days Later and 28 weeks Later twin disk set For the very reasonable price of only £4.99 with free delivery.
At this price it's definitely worth picking up if you haven't already got these movies wink

moviemaven wrote:

I have no need to purchase anything.  I just want to call you "Uncle Macho.""  I always wished I had a dirty uncle.  lol:|

You could of always rolled one in the mud mave  big_smile

It's time for some classic 70's campness courtesy of hmv.com
For the bargain price of only £2.99 with free delivery I give you Witchfinder General
It stars Vincent Price, nuff said wink

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

I like this one big_smile
Phantasm 1/2/3/4: Sphere: 5dvd: Box Set That's right, it's the sphere box set and it's only £10.99 including delivery!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention, it's from HMV.com

That is a total steal, i was looking at that set a few weeks ago & the cheapest was Amazon at £20.78 + postage, might be forced to pick it up.:) thanks for the tip, keep em coming bud.

Glad I could help ZS. Don't worry I'll be trying to find at least one bargain a day wink

Pass.

Why Tim?
Why bother posting in a thread that holds no interest for you?

I worry abut you sometimes, you just seem so lonely sad

Would you like a hug?

Id pick up all of them if i could, why the hell not?

May I assume that these are region 2 discs?  (By the way, why the f! is the UK and the US different regions?)

Bit of a late one today gang.
Play.com bring us the 1972 classic Last House On The Left (Uncut) for only £2.99 inclusive of delivery big_smile

After I first posted this those sneaky buggers put the price up.
But it's still a bargain at £3.99.

azathoth wrote:

May I assume that these are region 2 discs?  (By the way, why the f! is the UK and the US different regions?)

Yeah I'm afraid they are. Don't worry, if I spot one that isn't I'll let you all know wink

Why Tim?
Why bother posting in a thread that holds no interest for you?

I worry abut you sometimes, you just seem so lonely sad

Would you like a hug?

Someone's upset I don't want to buy his DVDs.  lol

Bit of a late one today gang.
Play.com bring us the 1972 classic Last House On The Left (Uncut) for only £2.99 inclusive of delivery big_smile

It's actually £3.99 on the site bud.:) I am definately getting this, i haven't seen it but want to before the remake comes out, is it definately uncut though, you know how it is over here.:rolleyes:

Thanks again Macho for the tip but i looked into Last House.... a bit & decided to go with the 2 Disc Anchor Bay Edition, it's seems to be the most uncut & has a shit load of cool special features but as always i got it from Amazon.:) cheers

A slight change from the usual this time.
Pop into ASDA and you can pick up a copy of  House on Haunted Hill (1999) for the measly sum of £2 along with a whole host of other assorted Warner DVD's for the same price big_smile

you misspelled uncle macho lol

You are going to have your work cut out for you when Play.com starts it's Hallowe'en horror sale, Macho - They'll have to take on extra devils at the foundry!  (yes, I know that's a Christmas quote, not a Hallowe'en one LOL)

Oooh Macho you appeal to the devil inside me smile I am a UK gal and often find myself looking for movie bargains, this opens up a lot of goodies for me.

Can I give you a kiss? if ok with puppymonster? wink

If I say yes she'll probably kill me.
If I say no you'll probably kill me.
neutral that's me saying nothing neutral

lol:lol::lol::lol:

Glad you found the posts useful but they might be out of date now.
I'll probably hunt down some more bargains soon though wink