Re: What Ipod you have

since the internet came about I bet the entertainment industry both music and movies have lost a lot money.

Re: What Ipod you have

Plus, there is a lot of spam on Limewire.  But, lately, I haven't been downloading that much.

Re: What Ipod you have

EMI announced that it would agree to sell their music (except the Beatles songs) on Apples iTunes website without copy protection. 

Link:  http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=3000336

Re: What Ipod you have

skidog wrote:

EMI announced that it would agree to sell their music (except the Beatles songs) on Apples iTunes website without copy protection. 

Link:  http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=3000336

the key word in there is "sell".

Re: What Ipod you have

I have a 30gb Creative Zen.  I have 600 songs so far.  It holds 1500.  I need to get some freaky videos to show the people at work. Any ideas?

Re: What Ipod you have

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Plus, there is a lot of spam on Limewire.  But, lately, I haven't been downloading that much.

Yeah Limewire sucks....plus you might not want to mention that you use Limewire it kind of makes you look like a nub smile

Re: What Ipod you have

I remember when Kazaa was the big thing for downloading music.

Re: What Ipod you have

Damn you all!! Heh, I don't have an Ipod and never have had one.. I think I'd probably spend all my money on DVD's before I ever bought one anyway..

Re: What Ipod you have

I'm still comeing out of my cave, it's a miracle I've figured out how to use computers. Thats what happens when you don't get a computer until your eighteen. Being poor sucks!!

Re: What Ipod you have

Don't feel left out Goon.  I don't have an iPod either.  I did recently purchase a Walkman cell phone.  I need to get the 1GB memory card for it though.  Its never gonna be as good as a real iPod, but then again it was a lot cheaper.

Re: What Ipod you have

skidog wrote:

Don't feel left out Goon.  I don't have an iPod either.  I did recently purchase a Walkman cell phone.  I need to get the 1GB memory card for it though.  Its never gonna be as good as a real iPod, but then again it was a lot cheaper.

You should have waited for the Iphone its has lot of features on it.

BTW does anyone know how to listen and watch Ipodvideo on Playstation 3, I have it hooked up and it shows a Ipod folder but it doesn't seem to be working.

Re: What Ipod you have

Goon wrote:

Damn you all!! Heh, I don't have an Ipod and never have had one.. I think I'd probably spend all my money on DVD's before I ever bought one anyway..

I'm the same way.

Re: What Ipod you have

1GB Nano..so cheap..looking to upgrade

Re: What Ipod you have

I've got a 15GB black and white model that must be 4 years old by now. It still works well though and I can get about 6 hours on the battery when I use it (which isn't often).

Re: What Ipod you have

I have a question will the PS3 video 9 converter also work with ipods it converts to mpeg 4 as well.

Re: What Ipod you have

goldenwarrior wrote:
skidog wrote:

Don't feel left out Goon.  I don't have an iPod either.  I did recently purchase a Walkman cell phone.  I need to get the 1GB memory card for it though.  Its never gonna be as good as a real iPod, but then again it was a lot cheaper.

You should have waited for the Iphone its has lot of features on it.

BTW does anyone know how to listen and watch Ipodvideo on Playstation 3, I have it hooked up and it shows a Ipod folder but it doesn't seem to be working.

I want a PS3 so bad, I've got a 360 which I love, but Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming out only for PS3....but anyhow back to the IPOD.