Topic: Nite Tales-The Series

this is going to be a new tv show on tbs/wgn...still dont know what that means, but its gonna start on august 7th at 11pm.  imnot really sure if flavor flav will still be the host, but he'll most likely will be, and in addition, i think gary busey will be part of the cast crew. the tv show might be pretty interesting wtih all them crazy old people haha

Re: Nite Tales-The Series

Looking forward to that

i know, too bad not a lot of people are as excited as i am, its hard getting nite tales-the series out there, some people just dont believe me haha

Thanks for the info on the Nite Tales series!!  I seen the Nite Tales movie with Tony Todd as the crazy clown so i'll definately be looking out for this one!

what is this  "Nite tales"  .. hmmm I'm going to have to investigate this....

whoa ! just surfed the web and checked it out--- CRAZY !!!!  i gotta watch this !!!

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2009-07-06 15:07:09)

yea thats what i said, i want tony todd to be in the series, we should get a petition and request todd to be in it

I heard Public Enemy's Flavour Flav is in it.:)

public enemy? ahh i didnt know flav is doing other things other than nite tales

If Flavor Flav is gonna be in it, I'm fucking staying away.

haha maybe the "horror" part of the show is flavor flav? hahaha thats so funny though,

BillyJeans28 wrote:

haha maybe the "horror" part of the show is flavor flav? hahaha thats so funny though,

Not so much.... In fact, not at all. That makes me sad. I'm losing faith in humanity. Damn you, you clock wearing motherfucker!

hahaha you know he has that clock cus he cant tell time, he'll always ask "excuse, what time does my clock say?" hahha whats the whole point of it anyways? hahaha i just wanna see tiny lester and his role, forget flav!

EasterBunnyKiller wrote:

If Flavor Flav is gonna be in it, I'm fucking staying away.

I watched the Nite Tales movie and he's pretty much the worst horror host you could imagine. He spent his entire screen time saying how the movie is "historic" because you get two movies in one movie, and saying how it's the "first time" something like that has ever been done. What??? Did anyone involved tell him that there's a thing called "horror anthologies"?

He almost ruined the entire movie for me.

lol yea those we're the only part i hated about the movie...hopefully he doesnt appear as much in the tv series...gosh he's so ugly, im pretty sure everyone agrees with me lol

Yeah i think everyone agrees with you... but not too sure that he's going to be in the tv series... and if he is its not gonna be for long.. he's just the host.. lol. But yeah.. Im definitely looking forward for Tiny Lister's role in the movie! he's scary just in his normal attire... aaaaahhhh....

i watched the movie tiny llister was in, Friday.  it was pretty funny. i wonder how he'll be in nite tales since he's so tough. he might as well be the killer in the show.

Hey Billy how much are you being paid to promote the movie and the series? wink

MILLIONS!!!

jealous?

There are youtube clips under Nite Tales Trilogy.  Sorry i can't link it cause i'm a noobie boobie.

Just log back in as BillyJeans then.

and before you argue just remember that moderators can see IP addresses.

bored now <yawns>

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/759/759247/revenge-is-a-dish-best-served-three-times-20070129005227672.jpg

And your point is dh?

his point is that people can do whatever they want wether its to watch nite tales or be a nazzi leader, and we dont have take any of your drama, so go do it somewhere else

Maybe it would be a good idea to remember who the moderator is round here and who is the one who works for dean taylor enterprises and is promoting the movie in a sneaky underhanded way.