Re: Friday the 13th Contest!

If I ran into Jason I would say "I am sick and tired of this mother fucking serial killer at this mother fucking lake" and I will chant some evil curse in latin to send him to hell permanently then all the men at camp will thank me in the moste intimate ways tongue

Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Still Surrounding him Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth Mirth and...... CHUCK!   >>SPLASH!<<

That oughtta do it.

Last edited by Mirthquake (2009-06-16 21:55:01)

I would buy some snacks, pop in fdt13 and we would kick back and have a movie marathon!

Take off my tight white Tshirt, scream my lungs out and jog around in circles...that done, I will run to the first deserted cabin, find something stupid to fend him off with, a walking stick or a dresser drawer, maybe cover my breasts every now and again, end up wet somehow and slip in the mud. Dang it, I just got killed!!! How the HEll did that happen?

I would cleverly place some pop rocks and diet soda for jason, he would eat and drink it then BAM@!!!

I would be the comedian at the camp and I would tell him to talk to the hand because the machete doesn't talk. tongue

What I would do is make a special tea from some fungi I secretly search for and give it to all the councillors and kids.
I would for sure indulge in it myself but I will know whats going on while they think Jason is God.
By then Im outta there making my way back to the beginning full circle in the other direction from where ita ll started with a stupid grin on my face.

Jason is Charlie Manson's doppleganger. He is immune to the fungi.

BUT I didnt give Jason any of the beautiful earth juice... so he's as messed up as he was to begin with...

Earth-Juice is a song on one of my Return to Forever albums. Good record.

Does Stanley Clarke play on that tune? Hes an awesome bass player.

Yeah he's on it. Where Have I Known You Before is the album. I saw them open up for George Benson. Both killer.

I will take off my cloths and threaten to have sex with him. at that point he will kill himself and we are all saved! yay! lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-06-17 21:20:03)

Awesome.... I have Clarke's vinyl album "If This Bass Could Only Talk"... It's a really good album. Man I use to listen to it all the time, if you like funky jazzy bass you will probably  like it.

Well Sense I Am Going To Be The Next Victim No Matter What I Do, I Would Get Some Hot Chicks And Hot Hung Studs And Have An Orgy Drenched In Blood To Bust A Nut Camp Lake Style, Who Knows Maybe Jason Will Join In, I Have Always Wondered What His Weapon Was Like.

I want to be entered in the contest. THis movie kicks ass!!!

Off the topic,, I got a good idea for the prequel to this.. the bad ass farmer guy who seems as though he knows what lurks around crystal lake (from the remake ),  he should be the survivor from the prequel, how at first he begins as a nice guy instead of some dude all revved up in which jason has made him that way inclined.. its an idea..

Id be next to a spinning blade and jason and  i are wrestling until he slowly cuts off my nose, then he just slams my face into the blade after a long and painful cut..

1.No sex, no drugs, no drinking.
2.Never say I'll be right back
3.Make sure my car has a fresh battery so it'll start if needed
4.Never be along, always have a partner

Along with any other tips to survive a horror movie. tongue

Or.....just run the f**k away. smile

If we are talking remake Jason, I'd light that patch of pot plants on fire when he came near, the secondhand smoke would mellow him out so much that after we devoured a bag of Funyons together, it would be easy to take him out!

First off I would stay calm and pay attention to my surroundings. Second I would not run around aimlessly. Third I would stay on the road until I reach town, only getting off and hiding if I see anyone. In the end I would let the authorities deal with Jason while I get out of dodge.

Since I am canadian and there is a crazed goalie coming at me I suppose would pick up the closest hockey stick and start shooting pucks or rocks at him like I was warming him up.  Remember to hit him in tha pads tho cause we are just preparing him for the big game.  boost his confidence.  Once he makes a few saves on me he will see I am not a threat and move on to someone else.

the original friday the 13th are the best  but friday is friday big_smile