Topic: A Look At Limbo in Dante's Inferno Video

Last week I posted the first official trailer for Dante's Inferno and it looked amazing. So today I just came across a new developers diary about the entrance to hell in the game, Limbo. This is only the first diary so be sure to be back for the next...

Read More : A Look At Limbo in Dante's Inferno Video

Re: A Look At Limbo in Dante's Inferno Video

oh man!!! every time i c somethin more about this game i keep gwettin more and more excited!!!! i cannot wait to get this

This looks really, really awesome.

It looks okay. But I find myself wondering, where's Virgil?

keep em coming i want to see so much more for this game.sucks we gotta wait a year for it but if it rocks like this it will be worth it

EasterBunnyKiller wrote:

I've never read the actual poem but I assume you mean the guy who walks Dante through hell.. He is there.. He shows up every once and awhile to help tell some of the story and reveal different things to Dante..

Goon wrote:
EasterBunnyKiller wrote:

I've never read the actual poem but I assume you mean the guy who walks Dante through hell.. He is there.. He shows up every once and awhile to help tell some of the story and reveal different things to Dante..

Good, good. You should definitely read it though. I got this beautiful copy of it for Christmas last year. Eventually I'll find a camera and show upload some screenshots of the awesome illustrations.

Keeps looking better and better.

Visceral Games FTW.