Topic: Saw 6

Tobin Bell Is Back i love this guy Tobin Bell  his horror movies kicks ass did u know the days up to saw 5 coming to movie theatre they Prank Phone Calls with Jigsaw's voice they should do that up to the Release date of saw 6 and saw 7:lol:

Re: Saw 6

They really should have left this one alone. Saw one was awesome. The rest have been slowly getting worse, sequel after sequel. I haven't even seen Saw Five yet and I have no desire to see it either. Saw Four put me right off. Now the SeeSaw? I can play with that all day!

Dear God, make it stop! PLEASE!!!

WHY!!!  The first Saw was great cause i felt it was so different to anything else out there at the time, i did see the 2nd, hated it & haven't bothered with the rest.

the first one was great, but i've hated everyone since. i just can't seem to stop watching them though.

It's unfortunate that they promised that many movies in the first place, they could have just left it at 1 or 2 and quit while ahead...

..... Why THE HELL would they do this!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! The movies got stupid after Saw JESUS, LISTEN TO THE HORROR MOVIE EXPERTS SAW CREATORS!

5 wasn't all that bad, and 1 was good, the rest were ok.

Saw 6 i mean come on how many times can somebody make the same film 6 times in a row and get away with it , dont get me wrong saw one was good, but the rest seem to be more like really bad remakes, they need to stop making them.

hmm

Believe it or not there are still Saw fans out there who love the later movies! tongue They are a bit deluded.

I hated all the sequels, except the 3rd one because the freezer death really got to me.

Why can't they let good movies die with dignity? It seems that good horror movies tend to get their names dragged through the mud when, for some unknown reason, people decide to make a billion shitty sequels and prequels....such as with Saw....They made a f-ing reality show based around hiring some bimbo to be in the upcoming one that was on VH1! If they were going to drag it out this long they could have stopped bothering to release the damn things in the theatres...they should be going straight to DVD because they are not, in my opinion, worth 10 dollars to see in theatres....*sigh*:/

I don't understand everyone's incredulity about another sequel. It's simple math. The Saw sequels have a built in fanbase and have been turning profit, hand over foot. I feel like people are just looking for things to bitch about when ti comes to sequels. Especially considering how so many people on here talk about how much they love a given Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street sequel.

Did horror fans go on about sequels to popular franchises when Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, of Halloween was pumping out sequels every couple years for the last three decades?

Okay, my rant is done.

I will see Saw 6. I like the whole Saw mythos that they have built. New innovating traps draw the saturday night high-schoolers to the sequels. I like to see the tie-ins from previous installments.

I'm sure people bitched then just like they bitch now. For the record, I don't hate all sequals...I adored the hellraiser series and I have a soft spot for all of the Return of the living dead movies, I just dislike SAW sequels because A) the plot is getting stretched thin B) the deaths aren't even that new/exciting and C) the tie ins aren't interesting/intelligent....rather the sequels are less and less coherent all the time. I'd rather watch faces of death or something of the sort if I want to see violent deaths with no plot (and at least those ones are real).

that's my last rant on the topic smile promise

I agree, the plot is getting very convoluted. I'm not a big fan of the way they intorduce these inconsequential characters to the story. The original one was so groundbreaking because it was focused in equal parts on the people stuck in the trap and the cops trying to find Jigsaw. The sequels have been getting further and further away from that, which is a little upsetting. But I can only assume that 6 will give us more information of John's past, which is what I really want to know about.

And about the whole death scenes thing, that's why I said the Saturday night high-schoolers... They are notorious for liking shitty things in movies.

completely agree Xombie and EBK.

You know, I loved the first Saw. But I think 6 is too far. truthfully after the 2nd i got totally lost on the storyline. I do not remember which is what and when anymore..

I have loved all of the Saw films, and I truly cannot wait for this sixth installment. You just have to watch them a couple of times, and when you understand them, you do really appreciate the intelligence and hardwork that these writers and directors go through.

I Stop after Saw 3 and  I have no idea what the hell is going on with these movies lol

I love the Saw franchise!What can i say. It seems to get more interesting to see if they can keep a story going now that Jigsaw is actually dead. I'm waiting on the movie whre it just goes off the wall and he actually comes back as a zombie!

EasterBunnyKiller wrote:

Did horror fans go on about sequels to popular franchises when Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, of Halloween was pumping out sequels every couple years for the last three decades?

No but that's only because the Internet wasn't available then for people to have public forums to voice their displeasure

I love the whole saw subject i await every one with baited breath and if you watch them again and again you see something new every time Bring on the SAW i say:D:D:D:D