Re: INK TIP: Script Wanted

Holy Fuck! It's a smorgasbord!

They do put out some strange requirements-
"Any genre that is on a farm" - not going there
"Producing a new horror icon that must be in Germany" - no problem, because creating a franchise on demand happens every day.

I'm not knocking the service or the companies, just some odd strictures for the submissions.  It's like in terms of a job listing: "Any person willing to work in a cubicle", or "Must be the next Steve Jobs/Bill Gates, in Germany".

Thanks for posting the listings.  I appreciate it.

Leo Films - Microbudget Genre Scripts
---------------

We are looking for completed feature-length genre scripts that can be done on a microbudget. Note that microbudget refers to projects that can be shot for under $200K. Submissions needn’t be for limited location/limited cast projects, but please do not submit anything with big action scenes or a lot of special effects. Note also that this is likely for direct-to-DVD, so horrors and thrillers are the only genres we're interested in at this point in time. This is something that might appeal to writers hoping to get their first production credit, as we will be going into production on the films we select. If you think your script meets these criteria, you are welcome to submit a pitch.

Budget will not exceed $200K. Only non-WGA writers should submit at this point in time.

For further reference please feel free to look me up on IMDb under LEO Films.

To submit to this lead, please go to:
http://www.inktippro.com/leads/

Enter your email address.

Copy/Paste this code: 3tn0nj24qu

NOTE: Please only submit your work if it fits what the lead is looking for exactly. If you aren’t sure if your script fits, please ask InkTip first.

/Nip Tuk was a shit show and it wasn't even horror.

hi, i just registered because i liked the comments/compliments. is there anyone who wants to edit my scripts cos english is not my native tongue. i have several scripts. maybe this one they looking for. tourist buys mystic book in india. practises home with the verses and invokes a demonic spirit who enters the body of the wife who starts butchering the entire family also guests and police. scary enough with mutilated limbs so to say. name it the claw. please helpppppp. i have complete: thirsty for blood, the life story of dracula and when dreams become nightmare. in this genre. again please help or ill send the claw man. this is not a threat nor warning, just a sincere and humble request. best wishes for 2011, who knows about 2012. they have destroyed the mayas, who had the clues.
best, ramlal
email: ramlal_007@hotmail.com

Last edited by ramlal (2011-01-04 09:41:51)

Been a while since I posted a screenplay classified.  Anyhoo, for anyone interested, here's a lead from the latest InkTip call for scripts:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Cosnahan Productions - Found Footage Scripts
---------------

We are looking for completed feature-length "found footage" scripts, i.e. scripts in the vein of "The Blair Witch Project," "Cloverfield," or "Paranormal Activity."

Budget will not exceed $2 million. WGA and non-WGA writers may submit.

Our credits include "Let's Get Laid!"

Copy/Paste this code: 1qufzxja1e

NOTE: Please only submit your work if it fits what the lead is looking for exactly. If you aren't sure if your script fits, please ask InkTip first.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of sucks.  I've yet to bother trying to write a found footage script. hmm

Blast.  I have a found footage idea; but just started writing a science fiction film last night and want to get that outta the way first.

I thought I'd get in on the act too.

1. Scorpio Studios - International Creature Feature

---------------

We are looking for completed feature-length creature feature scripts, uniquely written, preferably with an international setting or storyline, i.e. material in the vein of the Korean film "The Host."

Budget has yet to be determined. WGA and non-WGA writers may submit.

Our credits include 'The Derby Stallion' with Zac Efron.

Copy/Paste this code: b4jyhuf6cz

NOTE: Please only submit your work if it fits what the lead is looking for exactly. If you aren't sure if your script fits, please ask InkTip first.

Last edited by Grizzlybear (2011-06-19 02:02:21)