Topic: So....how bout that Poughkeepsie Tapes movie....

What the hell is going on with The Poughkeepsie Tapes ? I saw this trailer in the theaters almost a year ago (or at least it seems like it was that long ago). I think the movie has potential and I <3 serial killer flicks but what is taking so long? Does anyone know more about the release date? last I heard it was going to be announced sometime this year....

Re: So....how bout that Poughkeepsie Tapes movie....

No idea, strange considering the director also did the remake of [REC], you think they'd release the film as FROM THE DIRECTOR OF QUARANTINE or something like that.  Guess it's one of those that got lost in the shuffle.

Back in January, Netflix said it was coming out on DVD that month, but it never happened.  I don't know what's become of it.

I've got nothing to say in here but yourmotheratemydog is a fab name always makes me  smile when I see it  < post frenzy big_smile >

Last I heard Poughkeepsie Tapes release fate kind of hinged on Director John Erick Dowdle's big release with Quarantine. Quarantine has obviously come and gone and since there is no word on PT I'd say Things didn't go as planned for Dowdle after Quarantine

i watched it on the internet, i suggest looking there because its really good and the ending leaves you very unsettled.

I've been wanting to see this one, I will probally end up watching it on the net.

Puppymonster wrote:

I've got nothing to say in here but yourmotheratemydog is a fab name always makes me  smile when I see it  < post frenzy big_smile >

Haha thanks puppymonster! Your picture always makes me laugh! big_smile

Indeed, where has everyone been watching it on the internet? I looked into it more and its due to release in theaters this year (TBA) according to everything I read. If you know of a good place to watch it on the net than post the link or send me a message with it.

Try searching for it on Online video guide.