Topic: New Left 4 Dead 2 Screenshots

A bunch of new Left 4 Dead 2 screenshots got released and ShootForTheHead got the first look. These new photos are 'action shots' showing off what we all loved about the game... lots and lots of zombies.
The new game is based after the first in dif...

Read More : New Left 4 Dead 2 Screenshots

Re: New Left 4 Dead 2 Screenshots

L4D one was awesome and hopefully this one will be even better! big_smile

Groovy!

While i like that they threw in daytime play this go around... anyone know if it's all daytime ... or are there night levels involved too?

From what I've read it's primarily going to be daylight, but the AI Director is going to be a lot beefier this time.
Who knows, maybe it'll be able to control dawn/dusk scenarios.

I'm really looking forward to this AND Dead Space: Extraction.

I've heard that L4D2 would have weather effects that you had to deal with. Heavy storms sometimes, followed by fog...gonna be great! I love the 1st one...and from the game play footage I think part 2 is going to be awesome. Especially with creating your own mods now. That's brilliant. I watched some on youtube that some people made. One was of a Best Buy Store. The Dawn of the Dead Mall, and even the Resident Evil 2 Racoon Police Station. My friend and I plan to build our home town and surrounding areas! Be good training in preparation for Z-Day! big_smile

This is the first game i bought for my 360, it is an epic game, i love playing as Lois though(: nice screeenchots btw!:lol:

For pc you can download some extra campain levels, on   l4dmods.com
dead before dawn is beeing made as we speak, the mall from dawn of the dead(Crossroads mall). And it looks real good. cant wait and L4D 2 smile bring it on!

The hazmat zombies are awesome!!

Hope ya get to chop up zombies with that axe big_smile