Topic: Just comment on it

Hey guys just poll your favorite tv shows and comment on thm.

Re: Just comment on it

i've always liked knight rider  i have the entire original series on dvd but the new knight rider took a little getting used to until they cancelled it (miserable pricks). The only other shows i watch are ncis, house, jesse james is a dead man, dog the bounty hunter, and some others. Is anyone else pumped about the ncis spin off ncis:los angeles.

Supernatural - hands down. I have loved every episode.

Buffy, Blackadder, Only Fools and Horses, Porridge, Open all Hours, Monty Python, Angel, Supernatural, The Simpsons, CSI: Las Vegas, CSI: New York, Men Behaving Badly, oh I so could go on lol

But of them all my biggest relationship is with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not just horror, not just entertainment, some of the episodes are heartwrenching, this show absolutely mesmerizes me no matter how often I watch it. Love, LOVE my B!! big_smile

I voted for South Park, as that is my favorite among those listed.  But I like Aqua Teen more.

But for genre I like "True Blood" and "Supernatural".  For regular stuff I like the CSIs and Law & Orders.  For reality I like "Deadliest Catch", "Dirtiest Jobs", and "Ice Road Truckers".  For Sci-fi (or is it SyFy?  Blech) I like "Eureka" and "Warehouse 13".

Back in 1986 I kept a diary and wrote down all my favourite TV shows ever and it went on for 4 pages so you'll be relieved to know that I'm not going to do the same now.

I'll do a top dozen or so.

Of all time:
Starsky and Hutch
The Sweeney
Eastenders
Brookside
Prisoner: Cell Block H
Minder
M*A*S*H
Men Behaving Badly
Beasts
Blakes 7 (sic.)
Buffy
Angel
Hercules
Xena

And recently:
Doctor Who
Nip/Tuck
Bones
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Fringe

Oh, OH!! smile Have to add another show.

It aired on our station a while ago, a little show called 'Testees' I have never laughed so hard, each episode had me in hysterics. It's just finished the season and I am itching for a new series to air! Love this! big_smile

And Torchwood of course. I think for a spin off to Doctor Who it's managed to have it's own style and substance. The five day special, Children of the Earth, was a great watch.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-07-15 14:38:35)

Good call BTK, I forgot about the new "Dr. Who" and "Torchwood"!  Good stuff, minus the gay Torchwood man love.

Dr. Blood- Just when I had respect for you, you throw out "Starsky and Hutch"?!?!  Maybe if it was buried on page 4, but at the top?  Oh my, oh my.

South Park no doubt about it(:

The IT Crowd and Dexter

I forgot to comment on my TV shows... I just like them all. That's the comment. big_smile

Ok, for real...

Starsky and Hutch - the best cop/buddy show ever made and with three good "horror" episodes: the witches one, one on an island involving a voodoo priest and one about a "vampire". I couldn't tell you the names of those episodes because I don't have the DVD box nearby and it's a pain to get the titles out of the sleeve anyway. In the 70s, I used to live for each episode of Starsky and Hutch.
The Sweeney - a UK cop show which was a lot grittier than anything America had to offer. Still from the 70s.
Eastenders - Britain's most depressing and brutal soap opera with occasional gorgeous actresses (all with fake cockney accents).
Brookside - a now cancelled Liverpool based soap opera with lots of violence and swearing in earlier episodes and an ending that you wouldn't believe!
Prisoner: Cell Block H - Lots of women locked up in an Australian prison presumably for being ugly. Lots of lesbianism, romances, fights, sadism and murder... and Peta Toppano being absolutely the most gorgeous woman on the planet in the first season.
Minder - A conman and his bodyguard. Lots of action, lots of humour and lots of Londoness. It made stars out of Dennis Waterman and George Cole who actually appeared in the same horror movie "Fright" back in 1971.
M*A*S*H - I only watched this for Hawkeye's gallow's humour.
Men Behaving Badly - absolutely the best "laddish" comedy at the time. It got too silly at times but it had Leslie Ash in it!
Beasts - an anthology horror series in the 70s memorable for two episodes in particular.
Blakes 7 (sic.) - A British sci-fi series with an ungrammatical name and looking a lot like Doctor Who from the same late 70s time period. Great acting coupled with cutting edge BBC special effects. You can't watch it seriously now though.
Buffy - I liked Xander and tolerated Willow. The "Hush" episode made this series unforgettable.
Angel - Charisma Carpenter and then Fred... I have no excuse for this.
Hercules - I'm a classical scholar. I had to watch this to see what Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and all the others than we know and love did with it. Loved the CG monsters, hated Iolaus and Salmoneus. Kevin Sorbo rocked the muscles.
Xena - Watched purely out of lust and hoping for more lezzie kisses between Gabrielle and Xena. I never really fancied either of them but Katrina Hobbs (in one episode) and Hudson Leick as Callisto made it appointment television.

And recently:
Doctor Who - Loved Chris Ecclestone (my fave British actor of all time), grew to love David Tennant, and I even liked Billie Piper... the stories are often a bit childish but the adult spinoff of Torchwood lacked any subtle inuendos at all.
Nip/Tuck - the closest thing to a real gorehound's horror drama that there can be. It's gruesome, sexy, very adult and there have even been a couple of genuine slashers along the way.
Bones - David Boreanaz makes this work in spite of too much comedy. I also like the girl with big teeth and her  on-off relationship with the nerd with big blue eyes. Not a lot of gore or action but when it happens, it happens!
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - probably never to see another season but lots of British actors doing impressive American accents in this. The female Terminator and Lena Headley keep me glued each week. The stories have been quite brutal at times too even though it's very PG-14 stuff.
Fringe - I still don't know what to make of this one. I love the characters but can't see where it's going. It has replaced Lost for me since Lost turned out to be all about time-travel (yuck) . It intrigues me because I want more answers and that's why I keep watching.

Supernatural and Dexter

Supernatural

Reaper

The Big Bang Theory

Two and Half Men
I remember loving these shows growing up :

Night Gallery
Twilight Zone
Tales From the darkside
M.A.S.H.
Wonder Woman
Bionic Man
Lost In Space

My favorite tv show is Terminator: The Sarah Connor chronicles(and not just because I was a extra in a couple of episodes LOL) Runners up would be That 70's show and Wonder years.

South Park big_smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

It aired on our station a while ago, a little show called 'Testees' I have never laughed so hard, each episode had me in hysterics. It's just finished the season and I am itching for a new series to air! Love this! big_smile

Yeah, I watched a few episodes of that! Only because it was on after "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (hilarious show) but it was pretty damn funny. But, "Testees" doesn't look like it got renewed for a new season sad

Weeds
Breaking Bad
South Park
Family Guy
Robot Chicken
Metalocalypse
The Soup

gone but not forgotten:
Twin Peaks
Son Of The Beach
That 70's Show
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Night Gallery
Tales From The Darkside
Tales From The Crypt
Fastlane
Married With Children
X-Files
Friends
Seinfeld
The Man Show
The State
Chappelle's Show
The Young Ones

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2009-07-15 17:04:06)

Isn't this topic in the wrong folder?

Wow, I have so much more love for you guys.

Starsky & Hutch
Twilight Zone
The Outer Limits
Only Fools & Horses
The Young Ones
Black Adder
Absolutely Fabulous
Jeeves & Wooster
M*A*S*H* (I live near where they filmed the outside shots, there's still a jeep there to comemmorate it)
Weeds
Dexter
Sopranos
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
My Name is Earl (oh, snap)
The Office

I like Family guy, Naruto, Lost, prison break.

Deal Or No Deal...... I Dig Money & Fat Fucks...

I haven't seen so many TV shows.. But I love Friends, Married with childern, The Simpsons, Futurama and some more..

Are you being served,keeping up apperences,waiting for god,good neighbors,monty python,tom baker dr. who episodes.

Hi Guys,

My Favorite TV shows are

Twilight  zone
CSI
Dexter
Family Guy

Beavis and Butthead
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Twighlight Zone (Original)