Topic: The worst name for a film ever, Snakes On A Plain

Ok so i could think of worser names, But still this one stands out, But it could still lead up to be a damn good movie with Samuel L Jackson on bored, What do you guys think?

Re: The worst name for a film ever, Snakes On A Plain

I think it will be cool as hell.  The title I think is pretty funny as it tells everything about the film.  Heck at the MTV Movie Awards Jackson said no matter what else came out this year, it would win Best Picture...hope it does.

Best title ever.. This movie is gonna bring in some big bucks at the box office.. I can't wait to check it out. Samuel L. Jackson vs Snakes... on a plane.. its gold..

Great name but the premise of this film is just way to ridiculous for me. My prediciton is it will be total garbage.

But what comes next? Snakes on a boat? Snakes on a Bus (but the bus can't go slower than 50 miles per hour because of a bomb on board.... hmm he's not doing the Matrix movies right now...)?

Last edited by eviljohnmays (2006-06-18 12:42:54)

lol.... welcome to the site john. The sequel will probly be snakes on the bus.... cause everyone knows thats the next funnest place for snakes after planes tongue

My honest opinion is all this internet buzz is nothing but a few interns who knew where to post and what to say. The very same interns who post on MoviesOnline. We will see if the movie has any merits, with or without the king of cool Sam Jackson.

Well, the Asylum is doing SNAKES ON A TRAIN to be released in July/June.  Asylum has done rip offs of THE OMEN, HILLS HAVE EYES with films like 666 THE CHILD and HILLSIDE CANNIBALS.  Heck, the trailer for CANNIBALS is just like Aja's HILLS trailer with the yellowed sudden stop frames of film.

Snakes will be a fun ride I think non the less.

Wait --- That's it!!
'Bird flu infected Killer Bees on a Plane'.  That would sell tickets...

Sorry, got carried away...

Last edited by eviljohnmays (2006-06-19 06:40:46)

LMAO

zombies on a plane heh heh heh
then next movie could be zombies vs snakes..or skinks they are a bit creepier and their tails fall off...ok ok off to make more coffee......

Just read the first review of Snakes On A Plane by The Dude.  It was sort of what I expected.  A fun movie...not so much great plot, great dialogue, great characters (sept sammy of course) but a fun movie.  Even after reading that review, im going to go check it out with some buddies, laugh and have a good time.

I just saw it. 

A fun rollercoaster ride, ones the snakes are unleashed the action rarely lets up.  Also some great deaths in it.  My vote for the MTV Movie Award for Best Picture.

Heh yea it definetly sounds like my kind of movie.. I usually don't like The Dudes reviews anyway. But this time he actually gave the movie a decent review. 7 out of 10 isn't that bad.

I love the title, you know exactly what you are getting. If they called it Death in the Air. That would be leave you to wonder. I am excited about this movie. I am not expecting to see Oscar material, just a fun movie.

Actual title should be "Motherf***ing Snakes on A Motherf***ing Plane"... Lol

I remember reading that the studio wanted to change the title to some long thing and Jackson said no way, you're crazy, just Snakes On A Plane; says it all.  I haven't seen it yet but probably will.

Yea I highly reccomend it.. Its not as cheesy as everyone was making it out to be.. Of course it does have its moments but overall its a great popcorn action/horror film..