Topic: Tomb Raider Turning Survival Horror?

Today some very odd details have surfaced about a possible huge turn for the Tomb Raider franchise. Just months ago the head of Eidos said they were going to go a more family friendly route with the game. If the rumor going around now is true they ha...

Read More : Tomb Raider Turning Survival Horror?

Re: Tomb Raider Turning Survival Horror?

Sounds good, I would play it(:

If they can pull all that off, sounds like a very good game. 

(PS- But will she be wearing skimpy clothes?)

Sounds like Lost meets Tomb Raider. Am I complaining? No and No.

I use to have such a soft spot for Lara Croft. I know she's a computer image but she was gorgeous, I remember I used to do handstands with the character then stay like that and turn the camera so I could stare at her all over, lol, I am a bad girl! tongue

An interesting game, that certainly has my interest.

Sounds like they might breath some new life into ole Lara ... if they actually come through that is. Idea is sound. Let's see what happens.

thats an interesting concept. Ill give them a thumbsup for trying something new, regardless if it falls through or not.

To me the reboot of this started with Tomb Raider: Anniversary, not Underworld. Yes some will argue that  TR: A was basically a retooling of the original first game, but still you could see a little more freaky stuff. It's good to see they're willing to take risks with her and bring some new stuff into the game. As long as they don't sugar-coat it too much it should be interesting, that is if they're able to pull it all off smile

The TR games looked cool, i never played one of them even though i was interested.

The most intriguing part of this news for me is that the game will no longer be straight forward like they have been in the past.. Basically you were put into a level and forced to do this and that to get to where the level ended.. This time its going to be an openworld.. I'm really hoping this turns out to be true.. I think it could breathe new life into the franchise for sure..

Oh man, this actually sounds really cool. Problem is, as much as I love watching horror survival games, I'm actually  terrible at playing them. I'm going to have to convince my friend to buy it big_smile