Topic: Star Wars: Death Troopers Synopsis & Release

Some people may be wondering, why is there Star Wars news on a horror website? Well incase you missed it(or just plain forgot), at the beginning of the year Meh filled us in on an upcoming Star Wars horror novel that was in the works.  Back then...

Read More : Star Wars: Death Troopers Synopsis & Release

Re: Star Wars: Death Troopers Synopsis & Release

great post its been awhile since we talked about this project and I am VERY excited for it to come.

^good to hear. Your approval means everything lol

I myself have never read a star wars novel and I doubt I am going to start now with this...the premise seems like its been used many times before...not very original sounding, but just the fact it takes place in the Star Wars universe I am sure it will do well with the hard core fans, horror fans on the other hand, maybe not so much

Some of the 'Star Wars' novels are very good, some not so good.  Depends on the author.  Never read Schrieber.  I like the idea of the book.  I think it would also make a nifty video game as a crossover.  I imagine Chewbacca ripping off zombie heads!  Or arms, like from the 'Lego Star Wars' games.

I am a huge fan of the Star Wars books and when Meh let us know about this earlier this year, I couldn't wait.  If I remember correctly, though, back then it was a November release date so I'm glad to hear the middle part of October instead.  I have Amazon pulled up now andit's only 16 bucks so I'm gonna preorder it.  I can't wait for this one!!!!!  Thanks, Justin for filling us in

Could be interesting even though this ain't the first time anybody has used that premise. But, considering that the stormtroopers are basically ruthless soldiers, it could be nice to see the tables turned on 'em. I'll keep an eye out for this smile

Nice, Im definitely adding this to my list along with the Zombie Tomb Raider (if it happens). It sounds appealing so far, i wonder if they'll make a video game for it. I can picture it having a Dead Space feel.