Re: Sam Raimi Directing World of Warcraft Movie

So .. he's making a WoW movie... and thinks it will make money ? Won't his core audience be too busy doing raids and such and not leaving their houses for months and months until they have no choice when their utilities all get shut off ?

Nocturnal, trust me, the people I know, well there not like what you described.. lol.. Some of them are though. But no doubt this movie wil make some cash.

myersfan72 wrote:
EasterBunnyKiller wrote:
myersfan72 wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH,im finally glad they are coming through with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT!

With a post like this, I'm amazed that myersfan has actually made 700 posts on a forum that didn't talk exclusively about the horde or the alliance.

Come on, it's not that im addicted, I play every now and then but since you brought it up, HORDE SUCKS!!!!!!!! GO ALLIANCE!!! NIGHT ELF FTW!

After this and your subsequent 5 posts, the "not that im addicted' part is starting to ring hollow.

Nocturnal wrote:

So .. he's making a WoW movie... and thinks it will make money ? Won't his core audience be too busy doing raids and such and not leaving their houses for months and months until they have no choice when their utilities all get shut off ?

lol lol

azathoth wrote:
myersfan72 wrote:
EasterBunnyKiller wrote:

With a post like this, I'm amazed that myersfan has actually made 700 posts on a forum that didn't talk exclusively about the horde or the alliance.

Come on, it's not that im addicted, I play every now and then but since you brought it up, HORDE SUCKS!!!!!!!! GO ALLIANCE!!! NIGHT ELF FTW!

After this and your subsequent 5 posts, the "not that im addicted' part is starting to ring hollow.

This message has been approved by the EasterBunnyKiller and his affiliates, Jack Frost and Warwick Davis.

^^^ Warwick Davis!  I'm big time now, baby! lol

Wow... hmm not a fan of the game, and too many people become addicted. I think done right it could be watchable tho

Nocturnal wrote:

Nocturnal for the win! big_smile

They should make a Leisure Suit Larry movie.

I wanna see the Macho, Deady, Azathoth and Wolfy Diaries: The First Chapter Movie, now that I would pay to see! big_smile

aka Apocalypse Wow lol

lol it sounds like a winner to me big_smile