Topic: I'm looking for these films!

I only trust the ones on here that I have befriended and known for the past 6 months now since I've been on here.

I really wanna find these films and will pay upfront if they are of course in good condition:

The Keep
Beyond the Door
Humongous
Clown at Midnight
Killer Party
Prison(1988)
The Children
Death Ship
Junk
Pledge Night
Four Flies on Grey Velvet
Bloody Beach - asian slasher
To All a Goodnight
Home Sweet Home
Clownhouse
Clown at Midnight
Curtains - my vhs tape messed up of it so I need it

It doesn't matter if it's on vhs or dvd, I want them in my collection.

Re: I'm looking for these films!

I've bought Four Flies on Grey Velvet a few times and it was shit.... so dark you couldn't even make out what was going on.
I finally found a decent watchable copy from fleshwoundvideo on DVDr

Thanks DTS. I just had never seen it before and I'ma big Argento fan so if it's not worth it then I won't bother.;)

Who knows if it's ever going to get a proper release?! For now if you want it, I would say they are your best bet to get a copy of it.

But is the film any good and gory?:/

I've never seen it before or is it before is gory days.

It's different. It's the final film in his animal trilogy and I think you have to be a real Argento fan to enjoy this giallo. There's a couple of early Argento style kills in it and there's some very bizarre humour in it.

You know i'm looking for ya Rip.  Just havent had a big chance to get out and look around lately.

jmh314 wrote:

You know i'm looking for ya Rip.  Just havent had a big chance to get out and look around lately.

I appreciate it!:cool:

I have found a few of these movies on Netflix if you just want to see them before you buy them. There have been a few I have copied because to actually buy a print of it it's anywhere from $50 up and that's just rediculous.

I have the keep pm me if you are interested

Messiahofevil wrote:

I have the keep pm me if you are interested

whaddup messiah ! haven't seen u around forever !!! still collecting ???

RIP , i have a copy of "The Children"  IM me, my AIM is ... edogg2012

Last edited by eDogg2012 (2007-09-04 18:22:40)

DAMN!!  I've been searching for The Keep and Prison for quite some time... 
Best of Luck RIP, unfortunately I do not have anything from your list, but I do have a few Asian rarities, should you or anyone else be interested.

Rip, Do you still need Murderparty Clownhouse and Beyond the Door?  I have MP on dvd and the other two on VHS...

I think you can find Junk on Amazon and if you have a region free player there are a couple below.

good luck.

beyond the Door
http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/beyon … -5822.html

Four Flies on Grey Velvet
http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/four- … 13257.html

The Four Flies is sold out already. There was only 1000 of them made and I was lucky and must have bought the last one tongue

Ive been on ebay today and clown house on dvd had a starting bid of £72 pounds and something pence!!!!! I really want it too. Can any one help me get it any cheaper ? Not seen it since i was iccle smile

Prison was released like 6 months ago on dvd but its different region ( need multi region dvd player) Not sure which region, it has spanish writings on it, think region 0 or 4.

I have alot of what you are looking for.  Just emailed you directly.

I have To All A Goodnight if you still need it. PM me.

severen wrote:

Prison was released like 6 months ago on dvd but its different region ( need multi region dvd player) Not sure which region, it has spanish writings on it, think region 0 or 4.

You can probably hack your DVD player to make it region-free.

look quickly before your meatbags are slowly roasted in the fires

fuck I cant belive this why hasn't Meh got on this man..... this hacker is in and it really seems like he s not live but its in like a bot/// it does seem like a bot but either way it aint suppose to be here!

^^
I don't think it's a bot, it keeps saying things that we talk about.  And it/he is on our Skype feed.  Monkey Nuclear Knife needs a target.

The last time he was here, it lasted a couple months.  There's really nothing we can do but wait him out and hope he gets bored and moves on again.

In the meantime, try to avoid typing out his username either with or without the underscore in your posts as that calls his attention, and try not to joke about him or insult him.  As witnessed by some posts he's already edited, he doesn't take too kindly to being made fun of.

I hate sounding like a puss, but this is really all we can do. hmm