Topic: Introduce Yourself

Take a minute and tell us about yourself. Myself I am very good looking, smart, and talented. Oh and VERY good looking. I like horror movies and long walks on the beach.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Well, currently I am graduated from High School.  I am very into horror movies and own A LOT of DVDs.  I play lots of video games, surf the net...I also lifeguard at a local pool.  Praying to become a filmmaker one day.

Hey guys, you might remember me from posting notes on the news items.  I just found the forum today and it is great!  Good job guys!  I can not sign in and post on the notes today - is this taking the place of that?  Anyway, I love this site and horror movies and you have all the latest news and such friendly members that I keep coming back for more.

Erm, well, been around MoviesOnline's network of sites since about...August 2004, haven't left since.

I play games, write a fair bit, work in the games industry and overall the only thing more important to me than that is my life, oh, and my guitar, and a special person of course. Plus I like horror and all things that go bump in the night.

heya Tina thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. It is indeed a really fun place to talk horror without any B.S. or problems. Dean is indeed a regular and has been floating around for a VERY long time and will probably find himself asked to be a moderator very soon. tongue HINT HINT

Not the cage again! Anything but the cage!

Heh.. Well if your here than you probably already know where I spend most of time.. I've always been a huge fan of horror and I actually started writing over on MoviesOnline.. I was the first writer over there so I've been around for awhile as well.. Once we got the Horror site I knew it was time to pack my bags and head over here.. I still post on MO occasionally when I see something earth shattering..

The horror site is the evil twin to MoviesOnline. Its where all the rejects get sent to write tongue Oh wait.. I write here. DAMNIT out-smarted again!

Meh wrote:

The horror site is the evil twin to MoviesOnline. Its where all the rejects get sent to write tongue Oh wait.. I write here. DAMNIT out-smarted again!

Canadians.:rolleyes:
Me's also a writer on MoviesOnline. I'm a sexy Austrian and i love to tease Meh with my perfect Austringlish.

And yes, we love to put Dean in a cage from time to time. We just release him to hunt down spammers. He just loves to do that. wink

I'm an American

Heh, it's all multinational, no other site on the net can meet our range of nationalities*

I'm English.

*barring the other 3,000 websites that can.

Well I'm Mr. Black, I've been with moviesonline since the beginning. Heavily into horror movies and plan on making a career of it. And I might add I am also an extremely sexy beast.

Welcome to the site Mr. Black, well welcome to the new forums anyways since the site is not new to you smile

Thank you meh. i do like the new forum. no BS, i liked it from the minute i got here

Yeah it will be a fun place to talk about the great horror news that everyone posts up on the site. A safe, fun environment to talk some horror.

I don't know about the "safe" part but I can guarantee it will be fun..

Looking great guys. Some of you may have seen me on here before...so this is my return. I am a movie, gaming, nutcase and currently commuting between all of the MO worlds. Keep up the great job Meh and friends.

Welcome to the Dark Side solstic..

OMG, Black and Sols are here too? big_smile
Have fun guys.

Good to see you solstic... and Macready i told you we had to get better then plastic locks!! smile

Meh wrote:

Good to see you solstic... and Macready i told you we had to get better then plastic locks!! smile

Yeah, next time we use better quality. Stainless steel should do the job.

Hey guys! I finally found the forums then, look forward to posting in the near future... smile

Hey there Terror, (I take that comment back...for reasons we all know)

Terrorwatch wrote:

Hey guys! I finally found the forums then, look forward to posting in the near future... smile

Glad you found the boards ok, drop me a line on MSN when you read this.

So, if it's about being sexy, just ask the rest of the world for latin people wink
this is a not sombrero and bigote mexican, and I don't sleep at 12 noon, don't have a horse, don't have nopales at home and goes to cinema about 3 times a week.

After telling I'm far from the mexican stereotype, this is Ricardo, 24, horror fan since Alien, moderated and justified gory taste, well known as kontradyktyon in some forums and pages around.

smile hey there

PS- Wow! you can actually google me! xD

Last edited by kontradyktyon (2006-06-19 14:46:23)