Topic: New Left 4 Dead 2 Comic Con Screenshots, Features

At Comic Con Valve introduced a whole slew of new features for the game as well as new screenshots, the new game art and an introduction to the new Spitter Monster. ShootForTheHead was given the first look at all this material which you can checkout ...

Read More : New Left 4 Dead 2 Comic Con Screenshots, Features

Re: New Left 4 Dead 2 Comic Con Screenshots, Features

Loved the first game, even though for some reason it felt a bit empty when compared to Dead Rising. Screen shots look really good.

yeha im with you. I loved Dead Rising. Left 4 Dead got old in about 20mins for me.

Meh wrote:

yeha im with you. I loved Dead Rising. Left 4 Dead got old in about 20mins for me.

i agree it got old quick...   but i bought it thinking it was a 4 player game...  found out it was two with two online..  and i was pissed

Left for dead got old for me after about 364 hours lol

Meh.. you need to check out the online multiplayer ..that's where the game gets good. Online Co-op .

yeah your right im just a loser with no friends and no place to meet anyone so i play alone *SOBS*

but you don't have to know anyone to do the online co-op ..you can jump in with random groups. on Live and steam.

Yeah, the 4 player online is killer.
I have a solid group, and we do the 4 on 4 Versus, so we can avoid the random assclowns. The Versus mode really helps the game stay original and fresh with each playthrough.