Topic: Kate Beckinsales Whiteout Trailer From Comic Con

Comic Con is here kids and it will be non stop insanity all week long. This go around we have a new trailer for Kate Beckinsales Whiteout. Thanks to Az for sending it in. This trailer unlike the last trailer actually looks GOOD. Check it out bel...

Read More : Kate Beckinsales Whiteout Trailer From Comic Con

Re: Kate Beckinsales Whiteout Trailer From Comic Con

I never thought much of this until now. That's not a bad trailer at all. Even better: it doesn't play up the trapped-with-a-killer angle, which has been done to death.

looks good but still does not tell me what it is supposed to be about outside of stuck in the snow with dead bodies

I'm assuming the sub zero temperatures will keep her nipplies nice and perk, yes?

Nice trailer.  Just wish film makers would take about 5 seconds to understand Antarctica.  No permanent population- wrong.  No horizon-wrong.  No shadows- wrong.  Just white- it's pretty dark during the winter.  Winter missions have occurred before.

Sorry, I'm an Antarctica freak.  I apply for a job there every year.

What? No penguins?!

The polar bears ate them.

Up until watching this trailer..my only interest in seeing anything about this was for Kate.. but now.. wow . looks rather good!

Looks pretty decent.  I like Kate Beckinsale, she's got a bit more substance and talent, I know when she's in something it's gonna be good.

The film looks good (scientific boo - boos notwithstanding). I will go out to see it.

The trailer looks pretty good and I love Kate, so I'll probably check it out.

deadhorse13 wrote:

I'm assuming the sub zero temperatures will keep her nipplies nice and perk, yes?

Sub zero temperatures also mean that we won't get to see those perk nipples because they will be permanently hidden underneath her parka.  Unless of course she is doing a shower scene and steps out into the cold! tongue
The trailer actually looks pretty cool, might just have to check this one out anyways.

Didn't get to see the first trailer for Whiteout but I watched this new one yesterday and really liked it. I just hope they don't rely too much on CGI landscapes, CGI scenes and filmed on studio set scenes (including in front of green screens).

Last edited by WaveCrest (2009-07-24 18:00:22)

I just saw a trailer for this when I saw Orphan. Looks great!