Topic: Bruce Campbell on Robot Chicken

I don't know if anyone has seen this but when a recent episode of Robot Chicken aired there was a sketch and our favorite actor Bruce Campbell appeared. I gotta say when i watched this, i was literally rolling. When you watch this, you'll see what i'm talking about.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZStc7Npu9Q[/youtube]

Re: Bruce Campbell on Robot Chicken

Is this from season 2? I checked on TV.com recently and there aren't any episodes up yet for a third season (I think I also read recently that there will be a third season). I've got the first season on DVD (it's only out on R1 at the moment but it is shown in the UK on Bravo as part of the "[adult swim]" programme).

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-04-11 16:19:46)

Re: Bruce Campbell on Robot Chicken

WaveCrest wrote:

Is this from season 2? I checked on TV.com recently and there aren't any episodes up yet for a third season (I think I also read recently that there will be a third season). I've got the first season on DVD (it's only out on R1 at the moment but it is shown in the UK on Bravo as part of the "[adult swim]" programme).

I'm not to sure if it is from that season. It probably is from season 2. But i can sure tell you that i have never seen that sketch on RC before. They should just come out with a Robot Chicken movie. Now that would kickass. Hey if Aqua Teen Hunger Force, in theatres April 13, is coming to the big screen, why not other Adult Swim cartoons come to the big screen.