Topic: Watch the New Moon Comic Con Clips

Reader Seville shot us an email with links on youtube to two lips for twilight New Moon which made their big debut at Comic Con. The fans are insane at Comic Con and Robert Pattinson is walking around with a massive security entourage. What a life he...

Read More : Watch the New Moon Comic Con Clips

Re: Watch the New Moon Comic Con Clips

I guess it's just been too goddamn long since I was a teenage girl...all that screaming.  I was never the type when I was a teenager anyway.  I don't know, I think I'm over the whole thing.  I've read two of the books, and not in that much of a hurry to get the 3rd.

ive never read the books and dont get it myself. But an awful lot of readers LOVE this film.

I'm so sick of the screaming! I tried to watch some of the New Moon interviews from Comic Con (mainly because I wanted to see Kristin Stewart's atrocious hair-- I'm assuming its for a movie role) and I had to turn it off because I couldn't hear anything over all the damn screaming. Anyway, the clips look good. I'm not sure how I feel about Edward 'appearing' instead of just being a voice in Bella's head--- it looked kinda ridiculous to me.

i hate the creaming it's annoying. But the movie itself looks great!

yea that screaming makes me wonder if they really care what is going on or said in these clips.
Are yelling contests becoming popular with teenage girls?

Robert Pattinson is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen, why do chicks think he's attractive?

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Robert Pattinson is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen, why do chicks think he's attractive?

lol I've been wondering that myself lately. He's alright looking (sometimes), but by no means hot. I just don't see it hmm

Asura, Kristen is playing (THE AWESOME!) Joan Jett in the upcoming movie THE RUNAWAYS, (hence the hair) also starring Scout Taylor Compton as Lita Ford and Dakota Fanning as Cherie Curri. 

and i admit that i think Robert is very attractive. it's not that he's this "model" or whatever. it's how he comes across as a person (in the movie AND in interviews, etc).  "attractiveness" or "hot" isn't solely based on if someone looks "pretty".  Robert (and i'm NOT really a huge fan of his or anything..he was alright in TWILIGHT) is handsome and his affect/demeanor (again, i don't know him! lol) makes him really attractive.

Last edited by djblack1313 (2009-07-24 13:24:22)

Can you imagine having to wade through all of the screaming, drooling, self soiling, neurotic twihards at Comic Con when these clips were show?!  Talk about a nightmare!!:lol:

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I dont get it either. Taylor Lautners pretty pleasing to look at though. LOL!

I caved and watched the movie and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Its most definitely overhyped though.

I actually found the screaming tweeny-boppers to be the best part of these clips. It was hilarious.

PS: I want to be Kristen Stewarts face in that first clip. Just sayin'!  big_smile