Topic: Uwe Boll is pathetic

if you see this clip you will know what I mean.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiB7n8XWfyY[/youtube]

Re: Uwe Boll is pathetic

Uwe Boll needs a good ass whipping for real by me or any other member on this board.....do ya'll agree lol?

wtf is that? youve got it right RIP

I'd say 50 lashes in the public square might be a good start.

Well, its an interesting start to a movie that is suppose to offend everyone and everything.

I'm gonna see Postal, trailer I saw a month or two ago seemed pretty funny.

Before we break into  "lets kill Uwe Boll" thread....since most of you seem to have want to kill him or beat him up...did any of you sign up for boxing against him?

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Well, its an interesting start to a movie that is suppose to offend everyone and everything.

I'm gonna see Postal, trailer I saw a month or two ago seemed pretty funny.

Before we break into  "lets kill Uwe Boll" thread....since most of you seem to have want to kill him or beat him up...did any of you sign up for boxing against him?

Nope, cause for one thing I don't fly in airplanes anymore after 9/11 and I'm scared of heights. But I would be more than willing to pay him a round trip airfare to come to Atlanta and spend 5 minutes with him in the ring. He can box all he wants to while I will round house kick the shit outta his big fat head, lol.

Last edited by RIP (2007-04-11 17:53:19)

Yeah he's a loser but I don't think he's as big of a douch as Ryan Nicholson!

I've played the Postal 2 game...and you can't fly a plane into a building...that's a poor attempt to put us in shock and awe....Uwe Boll has to be one of films worst directors ever.