Topic: Gears of War Movie Details Spilled

Gears of War is a game I bought on sale, played and enjoyed.  Ain't played the sequel yet, its never in stock when I get the coupons or store credit.  However, the universe that the games are set in is very interesting and there's a lot of ...

Read More : Gears of War Movie Details Spilled

Re: Gears of War Movie Details Spilled

i really didn't like the game very much but a the movie sounds like it'll be right up my alley, action and alot of shit getting blown up. hopefully it comes out sooner rather than later.

i agree that The Rock would be a GREAT casting choice. No surprise he is going to cast his wife. She traded up well

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Gears of War is a game I bought on sale, played and enjoyed.  Ain't played the sequel yet, its never in stock when I get the coupons or store credit.  However, the universe that the games are set in is very interesting and there's a lot of ...

Read More : Gears of War Movie Details Spilled

Cant say ive played the first but let me tell you GOW2 was made to be converted to the big screen must be one of the most cinematic games out at the moment. Would love to see a fallout crossover too, I loves that post apocolyptia what with the whole grab what ya can ethic.

Last edited by cptslaka (2009-07-27 06:29:42)

I think the rock would be a better Dom, than he would be Marcus, I see someone like Batista playing Marcus. But the Rock will do fine.. I love the games. The movie will be awsome

After seeing him in TERMINATOR: SALVATION, hold out to see how he is in AVATAR and CLASH OF THE TITANS, I think that Sam Worthington might be an interesting choice for Marcus.

I love the gow games! Ron Perlman i think would be a good Marcus Fenix if he bulked up a bit

another new avatar prime? And Ron Pearlman could do a good job

I understand wanting to distance it from Doom ...but i still think The Rock would have done well in either role (Marcus or Dom). He's actually a damn good actor.. which is surprising given his wrestling background.