Topic: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Review

10 out of 10 stars
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie_review … p?id=13263

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Review

I knew it!  Two more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indeed 2 more days smile

Can't wait. I am going to see it at midnight tonight.

i'm so f'ing pumped up to see this movie i've got my tickets for 6:40 p.m. i'm going to see this more than once

saw this at the premier a few nights back. i HATED the first one with a passion, but loved this one. very good movie

This is defintley one of the movies to watch!

This movie fucking sucked.  Holy crap.  Do not see it.

It was enjoyable but Michael Bay needs to learn : A) Not every scene needs slow motion.  Cut out the slow mo and this movie is 15 minutes shorter.  B) There is no need for nauseating 360 spinning camera shots all the time.  Hell, you did it in the opening scene while people were making out.  I thought I was gonna vomit cause Bay was spinning the camera around them so much.

I've heard it was total crap from everyone I know who has seen it. No way I'm going to see it. Plus I hate Megan Fox.

Wait till it comes on DVD and rent this.. I thought it would be good, it sucked... Not worth the money for theatres.

Just cgi hmm i thought the first one was ok .

It is not worth 10 out of 10 trust me on this.........   the plot and story is very weak.  Some of the lines and dialog is also

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

It is not worth 10 out of 10 trust me on this.........   the plot and story is very weak.  Some of the lines and dialog is also

What kind of plot do you expect a summer blockbuster action movie about giant fighting robots  to have?  And I'm glad dialog was cheesy because it was in the cartoons too

Here's a great review for Transformers 2.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ … rs-Revenge

Even though I don't completely agree with it (I somewhat enjoyed the film, even though I wouldn't call it good), I still found this review pretty hilarious.

the second sucked i got tired of megans crappy acting  the first 1/4 of the movie