Topic: Caruso Gets Dead Space

Only today I was talking to a co-worker how cool it would be to see Dead Space as a movie.  It has its difficulty in adapting, its so far only one game (though EA is working on a trilogy) and while there is exploration, its still somewhat of a l...

Read More : Caruso Gets Dead Space

Re: Caruso Gets Dead Space

Nuts, I was looking forward to seeing David Caruso walking around a space station, capping monsters, and putting on sunglasses with a quippy one-liner.

Maybe they can make 'Dead Space' what "Doom" should have been.

http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/david-causo-csi-miamo-horatio1.jpg

Hm, only thought there was one Caruso, didn't know there was more than one.

me either, I was with az LOL

That is one awesome graphic DHorse.  Succinct yet stylish, awesome but subdued.  Tasty, oh f' it.  lol

In honor of Caruso-  cool

fighting crime one sweep of the sunglasses at a time lol

"You won't get away with it"  -swish- of sunglasses

Okay... this is what I want you to do....

They're been talking about the Dead Space movie for a while, I'm glad something came out of it. My only concern is that without Schofield around in some sort of Production measure, Dead Space might not be given it's due... and will become exactly what Doom is. (Though I did, mercy me, enjoy the Doom movie. 'I gotta take a dump.' <- Best line ever.:))
Unlike the Gears movie, they don't have someone like Cliff Blezinski to tell them 'No... you can't fuck with our conventions, bitches.' Cause the problem with most filmmakers, is they always want to put their own spin on things instead of just telling the story the way it should be.

I will look forward to a live action Dead Space, it was only a matter of time with the game being so succsesful...

urgh

I love Dead Space and hate that everybody says I look like Shia LeBouf (DJ Caruso's BFF, apparently)

So I'm conflicted over this  :-/    He better do it justice..