Topic: Iguchi's Machine Girl Follow-up: Robogeisha!

It is no secret that one of the sleeper hits of 2008 was the Japanese splatter film The Machine Girl.  It was good, cheesy, blood-spraying fun that was the perfect companion to a big bowl of popcorn.  There is no doubt that Machine Girl Dir...

Read More : Iguchi's Machine Girl Follow-up: Robogeisha!

Re: Iguchi's Machine Girl Follow-up: Robogeisha!

Ha ha ha ha!

Hm.  I picked up Machine Girl just recently and was unimpressed.  I might give this flick a shot, but I won't have any sort of high expectations.

^Have you seen Tokyo Gore Police Lonnie?  I thought TGP sucked where as I enjoyed Machine Girl and thought it was just good cheesy fun.

I've not yet seen Tokyo Gore Police but it's been in my Amazon shopping cart for a while now.  I've yet to decide whether or not to bite that bullet.

I fell for the DVD cover with Machine Girl; hot Japanese chick in school girl uniform?  Yes, please!  But the movie itself left a bad taste in my mouth and I rank right down there with the likes of Stacy.

jmh314 wrote:

^Have you seen Tokyo Gore Police Lonnie?  I thought TGP sucked where as I enjoyed Machine Girl and thought it was just good cheesy fun.

I thought it was cheezy fun too. I usualy do not like that kind of flick with obviously fake gore but in this case i thought it was fun. I am biased tho for i like everything Asian in film.

if our thinking of geting tokyo gore police go for the uk version, its a 2 disc special edition compared with 1 disc region 1 version, but your dvd must be able to play region 2 discs