Topic: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

Earlier today we learned that D.J. Caruso was going to direct the Dead Space film. Well if you look close enough at the Variety article their is also an interesting line that would lead one to think that they may have let something slip: "EA launched...

Read More : Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

Re: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

That's sweet.:)

I'm just speculating here, but I don't think Extraction is counted. When Schofield talked about Dead Space 2, it was always with regards to the movie coming first to tie the two games together.
And Extraction is a prequel on top of that.

Still, bring on the Dead Space!:)

Re: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

Dead Space is groovy in my opinion...I would love to see another one come out for the xbox 360, I still have my limited edition copy of the first game...good stuff

Re: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

I did not know there was even a Dead Space I lol

Re: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

If I had a X-BOX 360 I would have this game. Ok, yes I would be hiding behind the pillow lol but I would still have it. The amount of good things I have heard of this game makes me hanker for it and now with a 2nd & 3rd possibly on the way, I'm even more determined to grab the games. I need some proper horror games to take me away from Rage Racer lol once I've got the games, I'd have a much bigger incentive to get the console big_smile

Re: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

If I had a X-BOX 360 I would have this game. Ok, yes I would be hiding behind the pillow lol but I would still have it. The amount of good things I have heard of this game makes me hanker for it and now with a 2nd & 3rd possibly on the way, I'm even more determined to grab the games. I need some proper horror games to take me away from Rage Racer lol once I've got the games, I'd have a much bigger incentive to get the console big_smile

Dead Space is on the PS3 and the PC as well, if that helps at all.:)

I started playing through Dead Space again on Hard last night. Of any game I've ever played, Dead Space still has the power to make me jump...
I was running low on shots for the Plasma Cutter, and was faced with another jittery, staggering Necromorph. With sudden inspiration I hit it with stasis and rushed past to the elevator. Once safely on board I breathed a sigh of relief.
And then the doors opened. With a blood curdling roar of semi-alien ferocity another Necromorph sprang. I fired off a few of my remaining shots, used stasis... and then rushed forced to stomp it's head into the deck to finish it off.
As the boot went up, the vent right next to me exploded, showering the deck in debris and ANOTHER Necromorph!
Mix of stasis and wild shooting/backing away quickly into a very close corner I managed to defeat my genetically corrupted assassins.
My nerves started to calm down and I took a moment to congratulate myself (silently) and my ingenuity....

... until I noticed the big red 0 on the Plasma Cutter's ammo count.

Awesome.:)

Re: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

ClockworkHorror wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

If I had a X-BOX 360 I would have this game. Ok, yes I would be hiding behind the pillow lol but I would still have it. The amount of good things I have heard of this game makes me hanker for it and now with a 2nd & 3rd possibly on the way, I'm even more determined to grab the games. I need some proper horror games to take me away from Rage Racer lol once I've got the games, I'd have a much bigger incentive to get the console big_smile

Dead Space is on the PS3 and the PC as well, if that helps at all.:)

Clockwork, thank you so much! big_smile that really does help me out, it means now I needn't worry about the X-BOX and will treat myself to the PC version, thank you hun smile

Re: Dead Space 2 and 3 On the Way?

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Clockwork, thank you so much! big_smile that really does help me out, it means now I needn't worry about the X-BOX and will treat myself to the PC version, thank you hun smile

My pleasure, BTK! Hope you enjoy it!:)