Topic: Killer Revealed in New Frayed Clip

Lionsgate is about to bring Frayed to DVD on August 25th so to satisfy the fans until the release a new clip has just surfaced. In this clip they finally reveal the killer in a much more obvious way rather than just mere glimpses. Check it out below ...

Read More : Killer Revealed in New Frayed Clip

Re: Killer Revealed in New Frayed Clip

That's a creepy looking mask. The rest seems like standard slasher . . . not that there is anything wrong with that! Good clip.

Looks pretty good smile

I liked the scene. Ok yes it was standard cliche. >Kind of wish they hadn't used the age old 'crash the car' cliche. But overall it didn't look too bad at all. Loved the mask and the killer, the ominous way they moved. Might be worth a garner if all the irritating women get killed off in quick succession lol

I swear to God, if I ever go camping, the keys are not going to leave my contact.  I'd probably spend every moment making sure they were on me, so that when I had to run for the car, I couldn't say, "where are the keeeeyyyyyyyss????"  Plus, I'd do my best not to drive into a frickin' tree.  Oh well.  Still looks like a lot of fun.

BTK, love the new avatar!  You tart!  You should get extra toe tags for that bootie!

I totally agree Doll. Except I would leave the keys in the ignition and keep the spare under the dash (see I think of everything) I would also get the person who could drive to drive the car. The clip was a bit dark for me so I couldn't see everything. Not really impressed and basically don't care.

Pretty cool. it has a classic 80's feel to it.

LivingDeadDoll wrote:

BTK, love the new avatar!  You tart!  You should get extra toe tags for that bootie!

LDD you're just the sweetest! Thank ya hun and lol I'm still trying to get use to the attention this avatar has recieved, I expected some but this rocks! You're a true honey, hun, mwah!! x

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
LivingDeadDoll wrote:

LDD you're just the sweetest! Thank ya hun and lol I'm still trying to get use to the attention this avatar has recieved, I expected some but this rocks! You're a true honey, hun, mwah!! x

Well hell, I'll just make one of me in my underwear and see how that goes over, lol.

(sorry for the hijak)