Re: Official GunTown Thread

pR1m3vil wrote:

Will it be available in stores or is it going to be online only?

That depends on what I can negotiate. I'll at least have it available online.

Let me also be clear on one other thing. I may not fulfill the Oct. release as planned. (and there will be no behind the scenes/bloopers/etc. not enough time to edit) I don't want to sacrifice a quick release date for a quality product, even though I realize that my first film is nothing more than an independent B movie. We worked our hearts out, and I'm proud of my cast/crew.

Yeah take your time and go for quality, yeah are you independently releasing it or is anchor bay or lionsgate putting it out? Its probably too early to tell, if anchor bay puts it out tho it will be available i most stores hopefully.

Noooo, no bloopers!  Aarghh!   I'l still buy it.

Ok az, calm down. I do plan to have one at the end of the end credits. We caught it and thought it was funny.

I'm just trying to encourage you.  tongue

That and some select beverages tonight.

encourage me? lol

looks like you have the board tonight. haha

I have nothing to do tomorrow.  The Phillies game put me to sleep from 11-12 or so.  My schedule is so f'd.

hear that. i'm still kicking back from 2 weeks of hardcore workload on the set of a film.

no worries though, it's back to work for me soon.

can't wait to see/hear more, acey

RE: Deady just wanted to say congratulations hun! You deserved that prize, you lucky S.O.B! tongue

Just got a voice over guy for the trailer, and some more music composition.

*edit* imagine that, he's canadian, lol.

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2009-07-31 18:31:55)

GT's myspace looks the same to me .. what did they do to it?

It isn't that, I can't login, it either sends me to a fake myspace page or says invalid user id

I think you might have a virus of some description sad
Have you tried using a different browser?
Possibly portable firefox that you can run off a pen drive might work.
get it here

well, i got the yahoo thing fixed by getting firefox, thanks macho. let's see what happens when....

same thing, now it just goes to invalid user id. screw it. always some jealous asshole out there.

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2009-08-02 19:57:55)

Email the myspace admin and let them know about your problem they might be able to fix it for you.

i'll try that, thanks

acey pooh may have a surprise for you this weekend. wink

Trailer?!! big_smile

hee hee hee

A couple of changes, a few things here and there, and it's time for...

tune in Monday wink

So...

I am home from the re-shoots and... wait.

So...

I have missed you guys and gals and since I am home from the re-shoots, I wanted to say hello and check out the boards. big_smile

hmmm...same mayhem. Ok!

Well, the re-shoots went well. The editor is cranking away at what he does, etc. etc.

My main man Andy has drawn some attention to himself since it's a local project. He has even had an autograph request. I'm happy for him. He came through like a champion, as did the whole cast and crew.

I am very proud of everyone. Indie film is tough, very tough; but at the end of the day, you can be proud of your achievement.

And let's not forget the fine folks who take the time to help promote such material. We have had several sites pick up the news and post. For that, I am forever grateful.

We soon hope to be on imdb, (moviesonline.ca picked the news up and linked it to my personal page. Thank you.)

So, here I sit after a long weekend decomposing...I mean uh, decompressing from a vigorous shoot.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hi acey!

hey there!

btw, i like the new policy Meh

Welcome back Ace.  Glad things are going well.  (We're all secretly jealous we're not making movies)