Re: AIM

Hit me up sometimes.  tongue

ight

I'm not trying to sound like some desperate/pathetic kid trying to get as many people on my buddy list as possible.  My friends don't like horror and that's what I like to talk about.  So, it's hard.

sickf**k wrote:

yea u r the dumbass haha j/k but it is the same cuz i just saw tim the zombie on my aol buddy list so tim i added you

lol  ok thats cool. I didn't know that roll

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-03-25 15:44:35)

well i throught it was but i wasnt sure either soooo big_smile  and tim ill hit you up cuz my friends dont liek to talk bout how much gore was in thsi movie and how stupid that actign was so usally im talkign to my girlfriend who doesnt have a clue whats going on.

so 5 of you have aim?

I will hollar at you friday night sometime

Aim deadshallrule

goldenwarrior wrote:

so 5 of you have aim?

I will hollar at you friday night sometime

Yeah, GW......usually has a good group of us horror fan drunks on his AIM chat on friday nights so you all out to hang out with us on there sometime. I won't be on it this friday night cause I will be at the beach but next friday I'll be on there after the pub.

Thanks for coming to chat!

Well last night was ok not to many showed up though and Deadshallrule came in the room but didn't say anything, I guess I scared him off sad

Kyra
Sunny
Golden Simitar
Golden Warrior
Deadshallrule
Age of Mastory
Retrogunslinger

goldenwarrior, this deadshallrule wasn't there last night, I was watching the Covenent and Hellraiser II, hmmmm beware of imposters, and internet creeps.
ok my kiddo said the chat popped up on him and he left lol

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2007-03-31 13:21:43)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

goldenwarrior, this deadshallrule wasn't there last night, I was watching the Covenent and Hellraiser II, hmmmm beware of imposters, and internet creeps.
ok my kiddo said the chat popped up on him and he left lol

lol thats cool well hopefully you can stop by next time, and some more of the others too.

hope to see some of you guys tonight I had a nice chat with Tim and Gsimitar last week and yes I didn't sneak in any movies this week lol I will hop on in about 30 minutes.

iv only got a yahoo. its jangofettt6

I'm on AIM now and just got hoime from the pub and I'm on there with my buddy Satans Child from reelhorror.

I just dl'ed AIM.  I am Dee Hell Cat.

Well I was on there drunk as bat last nigt and recall goldmiester on there from here along with my buddies from reelhorror.com

ProphetPisces12@hotmail.com
ProphetPisces12@aol.com
ProphetPisces12@yahoo.com

As for finding me... I am usually always on... or invisible lol.

shit i miss the talk last nite ill make sure im on this friday and talk to soem of my fellow horror buds=D

well I'm on AIM now for a bit til I take a nap before the UFC fights tonight if anyone wishes to chat or drink a beer.....my AIM is:

RipGFleming

Well I'm on AIM and bored cause it's Sunday and there's no shit on tv worth watching and my buddies don't feel like going to Hooters so I am just on beer #8 now if any of you wanna AIM me at RipGFleming

I'm on AIM now is anyone wishes to chat for a bit

wats ur s/n

RipGFleming

I will hop on in a half hour or so I am cooking some red peppers and I like them nice and tasty so I am slow cooking them in my special sauce I should be on in 30-45 min after I eat.

Don't pass out now smile

goldenwarrior wrote:

I will hop on in a half hour or so I am cooking some red peppers and I like them nice and tasty so I am slow cooking them in my special sauce I should be on in 30-45 min after I eat.

Don't pass out now smile

Well, I gotta be at my office in the morning so I will be out for the count by 11:00pm my time unless someone twists my arm, lol.