Topic: UFC Tonight on SpikeTV

Tonight on SpikeTV it's going to be Tito Ortiz VS Dana White at 10-11:30 p.m. Student VS Mentor.

Re: UFC Tonight on SpikeTV

Bullshit? No way, are you serious?

Yes i am. i'm dead serious. I just saw a commercial for it

Dana White? What MMA does he know....I am just curious....I know he has a black belt in something at least lol.....I'm a BB in TKD so he has to know his shit very well lol.

Well we'll find out tonight against Ortiz. And another note there is going to be a new MMA show. It's an Extreme Cagefighting show. So basically it's a UFC knockoff. I think it's called WEC.

All the crazy things i see while watching the NHL and wrestling. Also The Ultimate Fighter 5 is on tonight also at 9 right before White VS Ortiz.

Dana White fighting? Jeesh, wow ....that's like the gut who owns WWE wrestling lol

LOL yeah Mr. Baldy

RIP wrote:

Dana White? What MMA does he know....I am just curious....I know he has a black belt in something at least lol.....I'm a BB in TKD so he has to know his shit very well lol.

dana white was a very good boxer who lamost went pro. the fight is NOT an mma fight. I already know the outcome, via www.ultimate-fighter.ca but wont spoil it.

Dana before he was ufc president and owner was Tito Ortiz's manager and they had a major falling out which resulted in tito leavin the ufc. The only way tito would come back was if he could go 3 rounds with Dana white, so they agreed.

Hmmmm interesting. And thanks Meh for not posting not spoiling the outcome. But hey when did it actually take place?

I missed it last night, so who won?

What a ripoff. It wasn't even the actual fight. It was pretty much explained about how all of it lead to the fight. So all it was is the story and training but it was still good and interesting.