Topic: April, Friday the 13th!

Just seeing what you all have planned for tomorrow since it's Friday the 13th.

When I get off work tomorrow I am buying myself a case of Bud Light beer and a lareg pizza. I'm gonna relax at home and watch one or two of the Friday the 13 films(most likely parts 1 and 2) since they are my fave of the series.

Then I will be drunk as bat on AIM with some folks.

So here's an early Happy and Safe Friday the 13th for ya'll!

Re: April, Friday the 13th!

I am planing a date with crown and maybe bud.  And I am gonna watch some of the After Dark Horrorfest movies.

hopefully watch the Night of the Living Dead I just bought thats if my daughters evil side doesn't come out..lol

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I am planing a date with crown and maybe bud.  And I am gonna watch some of the After Dark Horrorfest movies.

Well I will be on AIM tomorrow night around 9:00pm or so....so look for me drunk on there and I think GW and some others from reelhorror will be on there too, lol.

RIP wrote:

Well I will be on AIM tomorrow night around 9:00pm or so....so look for me drunk on there and I think GW and some others from reelhorror will be on there too, lol.

are you gonna pass out on me again?

RIP wrote:

That was Sunday, right? lol

RIP wrote:
RIP wrote:

I am hurt.  I thought I was more interesring than that.

this is kind of funny. at my high school seniors have to do a senior project which if you dont complete you dont pass. well my friend who loves horror movies(i should show her the site) is doing her projext on horror movies, plus shes presenting it on friday the 13...i cant wait to see how she does

A bunch of my buddies and I will be going to a concert seeing Strata, Finger Eleven, and Chevelle which the whole concert is called Black Cat Ball. This is going to be one kickass concert.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-12 13:08:59)

RIP wrote:

I am hurt.  I thought I was more interesring than that.

LOL, no I recall talking with you. Your blonde headed female about 30 who works at a hospital......see I remember that, just not too much after a few more shots though lol.

well I am lucky that is all that you remember Rip. wink

well I am lucky that is all that you remember Rip. wink

Oh I forgot in my drunkeness that you did a lap dance for me......lol....j/k....don't punch me.

It's FRIDAY THE 13TH and so far my day is going smooth........knock on wood.

well i have a head ache from last night, thanks RIP.  you are a bad influence.  13 is my luck number.  so i figure i am gonna get lucky today.

well i have a head ache from last night, thanks RIP.  you are a bad influence.  13 is my luck number.  so i figure i am gonna get lucky today.

We'll see in chat tonight....muwhahahahaha

i always get what i want Rip.

today hasnt been the worst day of the week, but it came close, my mom decided to drive drunk while takin my girlfriend home and we almost got into an accident. i woulda been sooo pissed at my mom if my gf had gotten hurt.

Well its the 20th anniversary of Friday the 13th part 7 so I am watching that first. Then I will watch Friday the 13th and Friday the 13th part 2.

just got through talking to RIP. what a great guy.

I'm been doing nothing, ate some dinner, watched the season finale of Friday Night Lights...now I'm gonna attempt to get my wife to watch something scary, but getting her to comply is harder than anything else I've done.

"Friday Night Lights" is an awesome show and I hope they don't cancel. I know that NBC ordered 6 more SCRIPTS not episodes, so we're just gonna have to wait...

Now to the Friday the 13th stuff. I totally forgot about and did nothing, some school, played Madden, watched a movie with my girlfriend ("Freddy Got Fingered" stupid stupid stupid movie) and now I'm all alone with a guy with a hockey mask staring at me from the window.

I had a AJHL spring camp all weekend so I didn't get to watch any horror movies on the 13th sad