Topic: So who is enjoying Ghostbusters The Video Game?

Hey guys so anyway i could not find an official thread for the game so i just i would make one, I would like to know what systems did you guys buy your ghostbusters game for?, I got mine on the pc, cause i don't own a 360, or ps3, And i am not ready for the cartoon like wii version, Anyway i am enjoying the hell out of the game, But i must add that the pc  version is some what disappointing. How are you guys likeing it & the version you own.

Re: So who is enjoying Ghostbusters The Video Game?

Hmm, didn't even know it was out yet. I guess I'll see if there's a demo or anything for it, because I'm not spending $60 on a game I'm not sure I like.

i've already beat the game, I enjoyed it, Anyone that is into horror gameing & loves the ghostbusters should check it out.

NORROCK!!!!  Holy crap!  It's been forever!  How are you?  xoxo  smile

I really want to play this but not gonna spend $60 yet, i'm just gonna wait for it to go down during the holidays. I heard that they ripped off the pc platform that it doesn't have a online feature like xbox 360 does which is why it was dissapointing, also was it a short game or something or what was it you thought was missing?

Yea I'm a little skeptical about this game.. Something about it just doesn't appeal to me.. I love the Ghostbusters but the game just doesn't look like the kind of game I would like.. I will probably rent it eventually though..

I just started yesterday. I got prototype, my buddy got GB, then we swapped when we finished. It's fun so far, really not the greatest game ever bu thet nostalgic factor is what I'm enjoying. Seems like it will be short though

I will say if you play on 360 or ps3 and unlock achievements/trophys that the names of them are hilarious references to the old movies

This game is so much fun. Storyline and game play are fantastic and the online gameplay is surprisingly really good.  I got this the day it came out and I'm still playing it.  The sound effect and visuals will take you back to 84 when you first heard the proton packs.

I just rented it and the funny thing is I almost didn't.. I just didn't think it looked that great but now that I have finally gotten to play it I really like it.. BUT I almost beat the entire game in one sitting so I'm not exactly sure on how the replay value will be.. I haven't gone online with it yet though so I'll have to see how that is..

I thought it was just OK, I like how it followed a lot from the movies including the original voices, but it was just a pain in the ass to shoot the ghosts sometimes.  All in all, fun game but I'm glad I rented it

I didn't find it that hard to shoot the ghosts.. It basically uses the old GOW/Dead Space controls.. I just thought it was too short.. I would have enjoyed more levels or something.. But yea the story is absolutely the best part.. Well that and the animations which are spot on.

I enjoy it but on the ps3 there are a lot of problems. It still looks pretty good and the story is completely worth playing it through. If they fixed some of the mutliplayer issues I'd be playing it a lot more.

I'm trying to beat the game on professional level and the difficulty spikes can be very frustrating, but still...great game overall.

I was planning on going for the pro level as well. Going to play through bioshock again for the other story arc and then prob get back to bustin' ghosts.

Do report back if it becomes impossible though if you dont mind. lol

I seem to be stuck at the end of the library.  After you remove the shielding from the head of the towering book monster (I forget the name at the moment) it will do like this tornado attack.  Egon and Ray won't dodge it and it KO's them in one hit.  So basically you run back and forth reviving them and don't get a chance to attack the monster and cause it damage until you eventually get hit and die.  I spent over an hour on this and had to set it down.  I'm about to tackle this again.