Re: AIM

Well I was on AIM last night with Epitome, Goldenwarrior, and another member from reelhorror.  I was kinda drunk since I went to the pub to eat supper last night and ended up drinking a few beers and even Epitome had a drink with me on AIM.

I will be on AIM tonight around 9:00pm EST if anyone wishes to have a few beers, shots, shoot the shit, or just act stupid...lol.

yeah and i got toasted after you passed out and you missed it Rip.  i am off to Linda's Liquor after work for a bottle of Crown.  i am gonna drink you under the table!

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

yeah and i got toasted after you passed out and you missed it Rip.  i am off to Linda's Liquor after work for a bottle of Crown.  i am gonna drink you under the table!

LOL, that will be fun to see. I will be on AIM early now cause I am staying home tonight and not going to the pub cause it's Friday the 13th lol. I will be on AIM at 7:00pm if you think you can out drink me, lol.

I won't be home till around 6 my time.  So I will be one like 7:30 your time.  If you haven't passed out yet.  What do I get if I do drink you under the table?  A lap dance?

My money is on Epitome, sorry Rip but your track record isn't exactly something to write home about smile

ya'll have fun now ya hear! 

Too bad I am going to miss it if I am back at a decent hour I will pop on.

Well it's 6:35 and I'm eating a pizza and drinking a coke right now so I will have my first beer in about 10 minutes, lol.

goldenwarrior wrote:

My money is on Epitome, sorry Rip but your track record isn't exactly something to write home about smile

he beat me GW.  he beat me bad!

goldenwarrior wrote:

YES! I am the mack daddy of beers!!!!!

I had a great time last night with Dee on AIM and on the cell phone. Ready for round 2 yet Dee today?

RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

I had a great time last night with Dee on AIM and on the cell phone. Ready for round 2 yet Dee today?

damn straight Rip.  i will beat you one day

RIP wrote:

damn straight Rip.  i will beat you one day

Hmmmm....don't think so but you could try to beat me at something else lol.

You guys are amateurs,I am not much of a beer drinker, but I like the hard stuff, the thing is I hate the hangovers so much you won't see me drinking back to back nights much.

If you can put away a bottle of Alize Red or Remy VSOP I have a lot of respect for you and maybe your in my league smile

goldenwarrior wrote:

You guys are amateurs,I am not much of a beer drinker, but I like the hard stuff, the thing is I hate the hangovers so much you won't see me drinking back to back nights much.

If you can put away a bottle of Alize Red or Remy VSOP I have a lot of respect for you and maybe your in my league smile

We're waiting on you......where are you?

BTW I love listening to this jam when I am buzzing, it is about drinking and its a one hit wonder but it rocks and I just love that line "Pissing the night away"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lJIjdajBww

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-04-14 16:58:14)

goldenwarrior wrote:

BTW I love listening to this jam when I am buzzing, it is about drinking and its a one hit wonder but it rocks and I just love that line "Pissing the night away"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lJIjdajBww

you gonna join us tonight GW

I am with a hot woman and GW  so I am getting drunk.

RIP wrote:

I am with a hot woman and GW  so I am getting drunk.

Rip is whipped!

Why is it I find a demon posing as Linda Blair hot now?

goldenwarrior wrote:

Why is it I find a demon posing as Linda Blair hot now?

i guess it's the same reason i find a disfigured maniac cop with rotting flesh for a face hot now.  we freaks gotta stick together.

well it's 2:00am and I just woke up from drunkeness

There is a drunken thread.  You know.  tongue

I will be on AIM tonight probably around 9:00pm EST or so.

I want in..lol..I probably won't be drinking but I can use a good laugh..so if you guys want to my aol name is Crowsofallsaints..:D

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I want in..lol..I probably won't be drinking but I can use a good laugh..so if you guys want to my aol name is Crowsofallsaints..:D

Cool, I will AIM sometime this evening in a few hours. I'm going to the pub with some friends first tonight for a bit.

RIP wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

Cool, I will AIM sometime this evening in a few hours. I'm going to the pub with some friends first tonight for a bit.

Did you survive the night?

hahahah