Re: The New Horror Handbook

got the US link?
Edit- Found it! http://www.amazon.com/New-Horror-Handbo … amp;sr=8-1

Last edited by myersfan72 (2009-07-29 16:41:45)

Yep, that's the one, though I'm wondering if it's a better deal to order from the American site (just change "co.uk" to ".com" in that address). It goes for $17.95 new on Amazon -- so if they don't clobber you for shipping...

The movies that get the real in-depth treatment include a lot of the ones you might expect (the Saw movies, Cabin Fever, Hostel, Wolf Creek, Rogue) as well as the Ginger Snaps series, Cube, 30 Days of Night, the French flick Inside, and some others.

Thank you for your interest, ZS!

asb813 wrote:

Yep, that's the one, though I'm wondering if it's a better deal to order from the American site (just change "co.uk" to ".com" in that address). It goes for $17.95 new on Amazon -- so if they don't clobber you for shipping...

The movies that get the real in-depth treatment include a lot of the ones you might expect (the Saw movies, Cabin Fever, Hostel, Wolf Creek, Rogue) as well as the Ginger Snaps series, Cube, 30 Days of Night, the French flick Inside, and some others.

Thank you for your interest, ZS!

Sounds real cool, i'm a big fan of Eli Roth & i really liked Wolf Creek & 30 Days.... I'll probably stick with Amazon.co.uk though just cause i buy from there a lot. Cheers.:)

Gotcha. And if you really like those two, I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised by the level of detail about them in their respective chapters. (I'm pretty proud of the Eli Roth one especially -- it took a bit of doing to get it as accurate as possible.)