Re: Dead Tone

'smart' being the key word

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2009-07-17 17:51:25)

haha dead tone!

Hahahaha Deon Taylor spam

Dead Tone sucks donkey butt

Never heard of the movie but sounds good.

Are you angling for a job zilla?

Dead Tone

A party. A prank phone call game.  A lunatic on the other end of the line.

What happens when the college students making these calls forget to dial *69, telling a mad man exactly who they are and where to find them? Soon the partying friends are trapped in a horrifying game of survival against someone hell-bent on ruining more than their night in a party house.  Once the phone line goes dead, it’s too late to escape the fun and games this maniac has in mind.

Based on a true story, Dead Tone stars Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner), Jud Tylor (Charlie Wilson's War, That 70s Show) Antwon Tanner (One Tree Hill), Brian Hooks (Fools Gold, Eve).

Oh damn I thought we'd seen the last of you Deon Taylor shills sad
Oh well my mistake.
Dead Tone is going to suck.
Dead Tone is made with the souls of dead puppies.
Dead Tone will make your eyes jump out of your skull and run away rather than be forced to watch it.

Nice publicity huh? big_smile

Nite tales will finally be releasing toxic pus all over the desk

Nice catch <Macho>.  MoH, yup smart.  I could change my IP address every post and it would only show that it's coming from Comcast.  Then again, I'm a tech nerd, with a degree to prove it! 

But seriously, if you want to talk up your film, why wouldn't you just get in touch with one of the big guys/gals by email and say "Hey, we have a new film and would like to promote it.  Could we send you some info and possibly some MilkBones?"